Class Change *READ*

When i say a class change i mean like From a TT into a TE or TS.

make it once a 6month period type of deal, and you cannot change to other races, if terran must stay terran, if progen must stay progen.. if jenquai must stay jenquai.

if a deal like this was implemented into the game, i believe we would see a more active playerbase and possibly some more Happy Faces

LOL no, never gonna happen...

Why? If you want to change your class, re-roll a new toon. Why 'cheat' your way to a maxed out TT, or TS.

This game gives the player oppotunities to build and level all classes of the game.

Plus! If you simply 'jumped' your way to a 150 TT, TE or TS you will know nothing about that class, or how it is used, worked or played.

The idea of leveling a toon is not just toi level, but also to learn the class, and its unique skillsets.

• Upvote 1

They don't have the same skills.  Take a Jenquai Explorer, has cloak level 7.  What happens if he morphs into a Jenquai Defender, he only has cloak level 5 max.

None of the classes have exactly the same skill set. 

I guess this could be allowed if all skills are set to zero before the change.   :-)

shure and all recipes/items have to be reviewed Prismatic dragon wing comes to my mind tt only rebuildeable engine.. or for Progen tbe whole agrippa stuff...

One can have enough accounts to have all 9 classes, a few times over.   I'd worry more about getting the Scout, Seeker, and Privateer more unique things to do.

I'd have to agree bud. While I understand the frustration of realizing you picked a class you are meh about or it isn't what you thought or you are bored with it. Its not like other MMOs where you only get maybe 5-7 toons per CD key. You can have a total of 45 character per email! You can be every class multiple times. And while it would be a great idea in theory I can tell you now the devs even if they could do this never will. Well I shoikdnt say never but for a very long time you will probably have quit long before seeing it implemented. They are so few with so much to do. And this wouldn't be an easy task for them. Right now their focus is content and balance.