AGRIPPA changes ideas !

Hello.

Iv'e pretty much finished the agrippa quest lines right about now.

I can make the omega lvl 9 shield, reactor, Flechette and will finish the device line shortly.

I build all 3 ammo types on PW and the chem on PP.

What bother me a lot with agrippa is that it stop the regular gamplay flow of the Progens.

A quest line shoulden't hinder you from progress like the HU 135 currently does. 

I don't like that the tokens are awarded as part of levling progress at all tbh. The hole agrippa research line

could have been fantastic fun as extra (Optional) content but instead makes Progens go shiver in fear over

when and how they are alowed to, or must do or not do there HU and start Agrippa.

That sounds confusing is nothing compared to the actual agrippa quests ...

So my idea is simple and goes like this.

Make all Stage I  agrippa research available after HU 50. (reactors, shields, devices, comps, weapons, ammo,)

Make all stage II  agrippa research available after HU 100. (will vary some for comps and ammo)

Make all stage III agrippa research available after HU 135.  (NOT BEFORE !!)

This would put the hole quest line in tune with your regualr gameplay and the final parts of agrippa requires you

to kill lvl 50+ mobs already so why shouldent i have my full HU for this part?

And put some really easy to understand info about all this ingame. Like an NPC in mars named Agrippa research.

Klick him to gain all info on when and how diffrent research lines start and where to go etc.

Well thoes are my thoughts as currently i see 100+ posts on the forum all named "Agrippa ??  I'm lost.. " or similar.

Please share your own personal views on the subject so the staff can have a look at this.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Johnsilver. 

Edited by Johnsilver2

I tend to agree with your reasoning, and always have, however Byakhee (the Dev who designed and runs Agrippa) gates the content intentionally so level 150 toons cant just blast through lower level stuff really fast.  He wants you to do it as you level.

I don't remember the total cost of Agrippa during ST3 and 4, but the cost now is extreme.  Without a very kind benefactor, I would be impossible to do the Agrippa line at level with the resources available within the structure of the game.

I know, I tried.  With three toons, including a miner, there was no way I could keep up with the credit cost on each toon.  That cost should be examined.  My total out lay in terms of cost of items, comps, and fees charged (including the failing on multiple occasions of items) was well over 40 million credits.  My pp had to take every examination at least twice and reactors took him six times to print.  At a million per shot, at OL 105 ish, that is a tremendous outlay of cash.

as you level.

Sorry Agrippa is confusing and a pain. Agrippa is a Time and cashsink ^3. I only wanted flechette ammo prints to be independant on my PP later but i quit it now and throw away the flechette idea..  lil hint get 100 l5 ores to make Toxic l2 ammo is in no relation to each other...or make a PS build u this and that to trade the non tradeable items u need shurely helps a single upgrowing Progen player to proceed in his career. Agrippa is a waste of time for me and i hope for Terrans and Jenquai there will never come put such a pain.