My primary email account is banned? I've never even played before.

I looked at the EnB article on wikipedia holding out hope for some good news it was a good game I just never got a chance to play it. I saw a annotation about this website and figured ok I can roll with that. :XD

So I navigated to the main page from the wikipedia link and looked at the FAQ and followed it I had to create my account info now admittedly I had Noscript on for the website so some of the scripts on the account creation tab were off and I had to enable them which causes the page to be refreshed. So I just filled in the info that didn't get saved and since I was done I hit Create Account. I accepted the EULA and all that good stuff. A authentication window pops up asking me to put in the username and password for the forum URL. I don't have that info because I don't work for Net7 so I hit cancel and got a access denied, invalid credentials white screen. I figured it was a one off bug and tried again and the same results.

So I did a google search hoping to find something on the issue and found nothing other then a link to the forums and some topic google picked out of the blue I saw a create account button there as well and decided to try it hoping to have better luck then on the main website. Same result but this time a red box appeared next to the email field telling me my email address is banned and heres where I am confused.

How can my email address be banned from a game where I did not play the original, nor the emulator. I quite literally found this site a few hours ago. I don't even think I had a EA account back when this game was run by them and this is my first time playing on Net 7. So what did I do wrong?

Edited by Outlawstar15a2

I don't know if a GM can beat me (or you) to it, but here is the FAQ.  If you follow this step by step, it should work.

Do you have another email account you can use (if you can't wait for a GM to come to your help).

www.net-7.org/faq.php

Look under "Game Play and Issues" > "How to get in the game"

Good luck!

You know, you can use the original email once a GM sort out the ban issue.  The cause must have been one of the steps you took in the aborted installation procedure.

One that issue is resolved, you can (1) link your accounts, and (2) transfer the toons over the original account.