ATTN DEV/GM's Device Activated

I encouraged guild members to vote here and speak their mind on the subject with as little flaming as possible as that has not been constructive. I want to speak my mind on this. We had the "flawed rotation" set up so we wouldn't be put into this predicament. When Static pulled out with the soul purpose of getting the Dev's to acknowledge what they want, this crap storm ensued. Now I don't want to point fingers and name blame, but that's what started this and you can't deny it. I have guild members wanting to quit the game over this, our raid leader Bell wants nothing more to do with this as he has grown sick of it, and I don't blame him. You basically told us if we don't agree to you on the activated raids you would continue this nonsense till the Dev's decide to push activated raids. I'm done with this subject as I have grown tired of it as well.

Edited by Sleven.
  • Upvote 2

My vote is no.  What's wrong with fixing the rotation to include every one, especially a rotation which is not tied to a weekly server reboot schedule?

The devs' time would better be spent on developing something new for the entire community, not to cater to a few individuals.

Speaking for myself, not as a TS and I am not an officer of any guild.

• Upvote 1

My vote is no.  What's wrong with fixing the rotation to include every one, especially a rotation which is not tied to a weekly server reboot schedule?

The devs' time would better be spent on developing something new for the entire community, not to cater to a few individuals.

Speaking for myself, not as a TS and I am not an officer of any guild.

I second this and gave a plus one.