to the leaders of the big 3 guild's

WOW!!!! I never said assk for permission

vge has never interfered with someone else spawn(xcept static and those wernt there's)

You just don't know when to keep it shut do you. After last night an uneasy truce was called, and you have to come here and pour more flames on the fires.

People are trying to sort this out but with these sort of comments I just feel like saying sod it,

Edit

I think all these threads about the Gobb/Troller raids should get locked so no one can post up anything while this is tried to be sorted out.

Edited by Sharpe
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!!! I never said assk for permission

vge has never interfered with someone else spawn(xcept static and those wernt there's)

According to the Developers and the game mechanics currently designed for this content, whoever activates the raid spawn (ie. kills Servant or Scavenger), then
that spawn is theirs. Static was the guild to activate those spawns, not the other way around Jmes. Also according to Blacklung's Rules of the Game found here:  https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8820-rules-of-the-game/

Rules #4 and #13 states that everyone else should have left the area at that point. 

To Efialtis.

I agree. No player or group/guild should ever need to ask for permission to do content in this game. The current raids in question have a design flaw (or perhaps it is intentional to create conflict), where it is first come first serve, and forces the player base to make that post. Static would love to do more raids not less, not for the uber gear, but for the but sheer fun involved in just doing them. We feel that a rotation of any kind is inherently flawed for any number of reasons, not least of which is a reduction in attempts. One of the developers main concern towards an increased number of raids, would be that with more raids, comes more uber gear. I share their concern and have no problem with decreasing the drop rate on epic gear. I would much rather be able to more raid with less epics, than to do less raids and no epics. Because I, like you, intend to be here for the duration of this game and plan to do hundreds of them with my guildmates.

Perhaps an option would be to introduce a Synthesized Crystal type tigger for Troller and GoBB. Giving such an item to the Scavenger or Servant would start the raid. Maybe they can use a Oni Daeva Emitter as the trigger because heaven knows - that thing never drops.  

There are other solutions to allow everyone to enjoy all the content.
Edited by Revenant
  • Upvote 2

To Efialtis.

I agree. No player or group/guild should ever need to ask for permission to do content in this game. The current raids in question have a design flaw (or perhaps it is intentional to create conflict), where it is first come first serve, and forces the player base to make that post. Static would love to do more raids not less, not for the uber gear, but for the but sheer fun involved in just doing them. We feel that a rotation of any kind is inherently flawed for any number of reasons, not least of which is a reduction in attempts. One of the developers main concern towards an increased number of raids, would be that with more raids, comes more uber gear. I share their concern and have no problem with decreasing the drop rate on epic gear. I would much rather be able to more raid with less epics, than to do less raids and no epics. Because I, like you, intend to be here for the duration of this game and plan to do hundreds of them with my guildmates.

Perhaps an option would be to introduce a Synthesized Crystal type tigger for Troller and GoBB. Giving such an item to the Scavenger or Servant would start the raid. Maybe they can use a Oni Daeva Emitter as the trigger because heaven knows - that thing never drops.  

There are other solutions to allow everyone to enjoy all the content.

Sorry but i disagree on the trigger for those raids for the sole purpose they become more frequent.

As a dev or gm quite eloquently put it on another thread, when you do one of those events every now and then you are filled with anticipation and excitement when you are a part of that but if it boils down to a daily routine sooner or later the novelty factor will wear off and people will get bored.

On another note in yesterdays meeting you stated Static will stay out of troller/bbg spawns until the end of the week but that was not the case later that day. Please correct me if i understood wrong

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I vote for locking this thread.

It would seem the Big 3 seem to have an uneasy pact in the works, and nay questions and discussion about what is going on between them should really now be done in private chat as far as I'm concerned. People who've needed to vent seem to have done so.

Sorry but i disagree on the trigger for those raids for the sole purpose they become more frequent.

As a dev or gm quite eloquently put it on another thread, when you do one of those events every now and then you are filled with anticipation and excitement when you are a part of that but if it boils down to a daily routine sooner or later the novelty factor will wear off and people will get bored.

On another note in yesterdays meeting you stated Static will stay out of troller/bbg spawns until the end of the week but that was not the case later that day. Please correct me if i understood wrong

On the trigger frequency, I also suggested they could do a synth type activation, placing the drop on a randomly spawned multiple sector mob would help keep the frequency down. Use MPP for example, one could pick certain mobs throughout the galaxy, have a spawn timer of 48 hrs for eg. and control the drop rate that way. I am more concerned about WHEN we can do it, not so much how often. 

You are partially correct Efi, in the Guild Summit meeting, I proposed that Static would not attempt the next GoBB and Troller raid as a peace offering until we can work this out to the satisfaction of everyone involved. I never mentioned a time frame, just the next spawns. It was my hope that the other 2 guilds would respond in kind and the 3 guilds would leave the contested raids alone for the time being. Unfortunately I had a problem with my ISP and got dropped after I made my proposal, and the meeting had to be postponed. As we had no indication from either Guild Leader as to their intentions, via PM or forum post, there was no agreement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When you camp the spawn and kill the trigger mob not even after it has been up ten minutes. Don't expect us to just sit there and let you take the raid. You have made sure and will continue to be the one who kills the trigger before anyone else gets a chance. If you want free for all that's what you are getting. This isn't a device activated raid like the Tada-O or Fishbowl. You do not own the spawn just because you trigger it. Any Joe Schmoe can kill the trigger mob and set off the raid. If you don't want to act like adults and stick to the agreement this is how it is gonna be. Don't fault us for what is happening. Your not content with 1 kill a week and you expect us to just let you have every spawn, I don't think so.

Edited by Sleven.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I also love this idea on comparison to the current rotation. As far as people worrying about other guilds into the rotation you keep forgetting this game isn't that big yet. And people leave or change to the elite guild every month. I know I did. Based off the fame current growth of new players and how fast they level to even be able to do raids you are probably my looking at quite awhile before any other guilds want a raid slot.

Let's worry about what we got right now and cross that bridge when we come to it for future guilds etc. Because that might not even ever be an issue. And I'd it is we can re address it then.

I think this idea is great though. My onlyimor concern is someone might fail to report doing a raid or keeping everyone on the loop then all hell breaks out again. I think there should be one person nominated to represent upgrading a thread for all 3 guilds. Someone the leaders tell hey we just did our raid at so and so at this time and days etc and let them contains t the next guild for theirs etc. Like a raid advocate so to speak. Someone all three guilds respects and trusts. "Just an idea"

There are some good points here when you get past the emotion. 

1. Killing the trigger and owning it - Makes sense in theory, but can be, has been and will be exploited. Let's be serious, this will simply turn into the three guilds designating a cloaked jen to sit at each trigger, take the kill instantly then worry about getting enough people there. Tell me you don't see this coming if this is the stance?

2. Raid frequency and loot saturation - Some of the concerns here are spot on in terms of smaller guilds. I know, I led a small one throughout live and lived this already. While a valid point, it is currently near moot. The fact is the server population is dwindling. if anything, the devs could justify longer spawn times at this point. If we get to the point above where there are 12 raiding guilds, God bless, because the game would be in a far better place and spawns/triggers could be 24 hours without impacting balance.

3. I like Muhir's point a LOT that it would benefit the community greatly if there were periodic, open, auction events. It would allow participation, and reward, to a far bigger audience. It would take teamwork and cooperation and it would take commitment to structure.

4. I should have made this 1... There will be no scenario which allows any one guild to dominate content/raids/loot. I don't care how big and strong you are, you aren't bigger than the game or stronger than the rest of the server combined.

5. He said/she said is crap. Actions speak louder than words and while imperfect, the game was a lot less stressful two weeks ago. Keep this up and there wont be a community at all.

you got the trigger, yes.    but does not mean it was yours.  is no friggen way you could have killed the rest with , what, not even a group there??    you dont kill the trigger unless you have your groups behind you to back you up once the raid starts.  anyone can kill teach.     its tactics like this..  that are BS.   you did not have a full group there, unless your fleet was cloaked... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

According to the Developers and the game mechanics currently designed for this content, whoever activates the raid spawn (ie. kills Servant or Scavenger), then
that spawn is theirs. Static was the guild to activate those spawns, not the other way around Jmes. Also according to Blacklung's Rules of the Game found here:  https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8820-rules-of-the-game/

Rules #4 and #13 states that everyone else should have left the area at that point. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when we have 3 groups fromed up and waiting for more to so up .. you guys warp in kill the trigger and WE are to leave the area ????????? thats pure ...........................
  • Downvote 1

and Gropo made an excellent observation:   1. Killing the trigger and owning it - Makes sense in theory, but can be, has been and will be exploited. Let's be serious, this will simply turn into the three guilds designating a cloaked jen to sit at each trigger, take the kill instantly then worry about getting enough people there. Tell me you don't see this coming if this is the stance?

cause this is exactly what happened yesterday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it seems that if a person from a guild warp's in to the area , PER the GM and DEVS every one not in that guild must leave the system ... if fact if you are not in that guild you must log off ... per the gm and devs .

you got the trigger, yes.    but does not mean it was yours.  is no friggen way you could have killed the rest with , what, not even a group there??    you dont kill the trigger unless you have your groups behind you to back you up once the raid starts.  anyone can kill teach.     its tactics like this..  that are BS.   you did not have a full group there, unless your fleet was cloaked... 

Sorry to burst your bubble but we had two full groups there and a couple of extras

And while we are it it we don't use a GM that is in our guild to threaten other players. We decided to use summon to pull mobs to our kill group, much like shadowwalker did at Troller on Monday, Yet Static get warned about causing Raid Disruption.

I know I am running the risk of being banned now for daring to say this but to be honest I don't care anymore. I'm fed up of Static being made out as the bad one's in all of this.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I have an awesome idea!!

How about all the arguing and bickering and name calling and pot shots and and and keep on going until finally  everyone is tired of the crap and just never logs in again .... yeah, that's a fantastic idea ....

I am part of Static. I don't have to agree with everything everyone is doing regarding these raids.  This is a damned game. It is supposed to be fun. I am not finding it fun. All the damned drama. If I wanted more drama in my life, I would delve deeply into my teenagers lives.

Will ALL of you folks that are here constantly pointing fingers and trying to one up the next just give it up already and figure out a way to be an adult, if in fact that is what you are, and just get on with it.

And yes, I am directing this to any of my guildmates that are also involved in this ridiculous conflict.

I know we all want triggered raids, so on and so forth, blah blah blah blah, but at what cost? Is it REALLY worth all of THIS!?  Personally, I think not.

• Upvote 1

i saw who was there...     so NO bubble to burst.    guess we each have our OWN rose colored glasses on then huh.      and VGE does not have a GM in our guild so dont know where that is coming from.    shady tactics are what are giving you a bad rep, your ACTIONS are showing it.  we already know your word means nothing right now.   it really shows that you guys really really need communicate amongst yourselves in your own guild and actually ALL be on the same page.

i saw who was there...     so NO bubble to burst.    guess we each have our OWN rose colored glasses on then huh.      and VGE does not have a GM in our guild so dont know where that is coming from.    shady tactics are what are giving you a bad rep, your ACTIONS are showing it.  we already know your word means nothing right now.   it really shows that you guys really really need communicate amongst yourselves in your own guild and actually ALL be on the same page.

VGE may not have a GM in there guild but BI does and we all know who it is.

Like I asked for this thread to be locked and guess what the name calling etc carried on, and while this is going on there will be no chance of the guilds reaching an agreement, is this what VGE want ???.

• Downvote 1

LMFAO. :lol:

DEVs Make ALL of the End game Non-Device activate able raids with a Trigger NPC of Level 67 with

Massive AOE and Damage feed back. Throw in a couple of L60 cloaking Adds if you want.

The ONLY thing the Trigger drops will be a Miners debris field and A Communications array that will EXPIRE when:

1) 5 MINUTES has elapsed after looting the Array!

or

2) The Player holding the Communications Array Logs out !

or

3) The VERY SHORT corpse loot timer Expires ! POP ! gos the raid !

The ONLY Spawn trigger will be the Array, which can be and will HAVE TO BE used during the battle with the remaining trigger NPCs !

Communications Array:

We have just Killed/destroyed your (Base, Manufacturing facility, Gate) Guardian ! You want retribution ? Come get some!

SPAWN TRIGGER Activated !

IV

You are partially correct Efi, in the Guild Summit meeting, I proposed that Static would not attempt the next GoBB and Troller raid as a peace offering until we can work this out to the satisfaction of everyone involved. I never mentioned a time frame, just the next spawns. It was my hope that the other 2 guilds would respond in kind and the 3 guilds would leave the contested raids alone for the time being. Unfortunately I had a problem with my ISP and got dropped after I made my proposal, and the meeting had to be postponed. As we had no indication from either Guild Leader as to their intentions, via PM or forum post, there was no agreement.

So you really want us to believe that another couldn't contact the other 2 guilds to find out their intentions nor you after your connection was restored.

At this point i cant believe the amount of BS i'm being fed.

I think i'm finally convinced that all Static wants in MORE everything else be damned.

there is no name calling.  no one has cussed at you .  but the conversation is not putting you in a good light...  so lock the thread!  <eye roll>    

Not putting Static in good light, you mean having a JD use summons fold space on mobs like the player advocate Shadowwalker did, then Static get warned about using it by Michiel Praetorus or however they are spelt.

What was the message he used Interference with an activated raid will have serious consequence, well along those lines. If it was activated then as Static activated it, shouldn't BI and VGE have left the area and not interfered with the raid.  Not only last night at Gobb but on Monday at both Gobb and Troller.

Let's have the logs presented to us and show who activated the raids and who caused interference, or is that to much to ask.

• Downvote 1

There is a fine line between activate and triggered. This is a triggered event not activated. You are not putting up a device you spent a considerable amount of time to activate a raid. You are killing a mob that anyone could. You want to fight for the kill after we triggered the raid by all means try. Till we come to an actual agreement that is what free for all is.

Edited by Sleven.
  • Upvote 2

There is a fine like between activate and triggered. This is a triggered event not activated. You are not putting up a device you spent a considerable amount of time to activate a raid. You are killing a mob that anyone could. You want to fight for the kill after we triggered the raid by all means try. Till we come to an actual agreement that is what free for all is.

The GM clearly stated that it was an activated raid, are you saying he was wrong ? Are you saying he doesn't know what he is doing ?

Then surly he shouldn't of been waring Static members of serious consequences about raid interference. Basically telling one guild to back off from a raid and letting the other two take it is all so wrong in my opinion. I was under the impression from the Dev's that they and or the GM's will not get involved in guild disputes. It doesn't look that way from where I am standing.