to the leaders of the big 3 guild's

In a perfect world everyone would wait their turn for the trigger so everyone could get a chance. Sad thing is this isn't a perfect world, and people don't want to wait for their turn to come around. Some people are just too selfish.

hmmm So Sharpe from what you are saying if VGE and BI is forming up for a Gobb raid and Static warps in and killes the trigger spawn we are to leave the system and let your guild do the raid ?

and if we dont you we have us banned ???

Edited by Lobevaser

from what i can see...  you can dish it but you sure cant take it Sharpe.  you sit over there saying everyone's bashing static and you sit there and rant and rant.  do you speak for your guild leaders?  do you represent your whole guild in ALL of these comments posted in this thread?  if so. .  i would say your not representing your own guild very well.   

hmmm So Sharpe from what you are saying if VGE and BI is forming up for a Gobb raid and Static warps in and killes the trigger spawn we are to leave the system and let your guild do the raid ?

and if we dont you we have us banned ???

First I'm not asking for anyone to be banned, the player base is to small for that, and certainly not for something that is as petty as this, it could all get sorted but some people on here want to keep fanning the flames by keep saying that Static are the bad one's in all of this and as a member of Static I'm telling it as how I see it. I'm not here to say Static are completely blameless in all this, things could of been handled better but that can't be changed. I might even get thrown out of Static for what I'm saying but like I said earlier I don't really care, I'm not going to be painted as some bad guy in all of this.

As I have seen it believe me or not Static activated all raids and in my honest opinion should of been allowed to continue, right or wrongs of rotation I'm not going into. Personally I would of kept the rotation.

Troller Monday I see Shadowwalker from BI using summon or fold space on mobs being attacked by Static that in  itself is so wrong, Static use the tactic and get warned, that should be what good for one is good for the other, but I guess not for BI and VGE., and certainly they should not use a GM that is a member of BI to warn Static that they are raid interfering.

It has been stated that Static had one group at Gobb last night again that is completely untrue we had two.

All guild were forming up to raid it should of been first come first served, if VGE BI had triggered the raid then I personally would of pulled away from the area even if it meant me being thrown out of static that's against my principals, and I believe Static's.

At the end of the day I'm asking for a bit of common curiosity, an end to all of this but some people seem to want to keep dragging it out for whatever reason. I've no doubt that everyone involved in this are decent people but for some reason competitive gaming seems to bring the worst out in people, Personally I would like to see a line drawn under this on the forum, and let the guilds have there meetings and see how we can sort this out like sensible adults we are all supposed to be.

I don't really want to say this here, but here goes, I will be asking Static to consider going back to a rotation, that's what I want, a little is better than nothing and I don't want to be fighting camping for the spawn's all the time, that take's all the fun from the game, at the end of the day I'm playing this game for a bit of fun and relaxation, and I'm getting neither of those at the moment.

What I will do is always defend myself if I feel that I am being accused of wrong doing.

from what i can see...  you can dish it but you sure cant take it Sharpe.  you sit over there saying everyone's bashing static and you sit there and rant and rant.  do you speak for your guild leaders?  do you represent your whole guild in ALL of these comments posted in this thread?  if so. .  i would say your not representing your own guild very well.   

What can't I take ?. I've never said Static are blameless see post above and no I don't speak for the guild, and I am not ranting as you say, I'm telling things as I saw it, is it that the truth hurts.

To be honest with all this going on I'm seriously thinking it not worth it, all this inter guild drama is not what I came back to this game for, like I said I'm not going to be painted as some bad guy in all of this. perhaps with hindsight I shouldn't of gone to these raids and kept myself out of it as I knew this sort of stuff would happen, the old he said she said stuff, both side's in this feel that they were in the right to what was done.

Anyway it's my son's birthday today and I can't be bothered being here, when I should be giving him the attention.

When we quote someone could we not type our response inside the quote plz, it makes it look like they said the whole thing as it is on the post #54 above, tks.

Edited by Rezwalker

Let's get something straight & clear up a serious misconception. Due to the way the system works the character "ShadowWalker" carries the tag of ADV or "Player Advocate". Before you start slinging accusations about what the "Player Advocate" does, you should understand that there is separation between them. I (the person sitting behind the keyboard (human, flesh & blood)) am your "Player Advocate" not any particular character that I play. I have, at all times, treated every concern or suggestion equally and fairly. I will continue to do so, regardless of your affiliations, guild tags or other means of identification. Until such time that I fall short with those responsibilities, I would appreciate that you leave the term "Player Advocate" out of your comments.. It only serves to undermine the integrity of the office.

As I stated to all parties involved, regarding the summit meeting, I would not include my personal opinions in those discussions since it would constitute a conflict of interest.

As the Advocate I made the following recommendation to the few DEV 's that I've had the chance to speak with:
  Since all parties involved cannot reach a mutual agreement and the constant infighting between the guilds is detrimental to our community as a whole... ALL raids not requiring a player built trigger device should be temporarily suspended until either they can come to a mutual agreement or until the DEV 's can reach a decision as to how best to proceed with the matter.

I've very sad to say that the best, brightest & largest guilds of the Emulator choose to behave like a group of kindergarteners fighting over a toy in the sandbox. If this type of behavior cannot be discouraged, then action appropriate to that behavior should be taken. "Take the toys away."

It is also the recommendation of the Advocate's Office that this thread be locked and hidden at the earliest opportunity of a Forum Moderator or DEV.

In closing, you may feel free to private message me with issues you have with my actions as a player.. you may respond to any action in game as you see fit within the Emulator's code of Conduct. However further detrimental & slanderous comments against the office of the Advocate will not be tolerated & will bear consequences. Any issues you have with the "Player Advocate" not performing his/her duties should be addressed as such, through the proper chain of command (either through a GM or DEV).

Take them away for a while,

Make them spawn once a week randomly.

Or let the three guilds sort out the problems.

I'd like to have all 3 guilds to show up to the meetings between us with an open mind, and without an an agenda other then mememememememememememe.

VGE and BI have openly invited Static to sit down like mature people do and work out differences.

If this continues make it a once a week random and let the fur and feathers fly.

May the biggest guns win.

As for killing the trigger mob before you guild is ready to do the raid then shame on you if you lose the gunfight.

Well, suppose we could just go back to the DPS race days.  He (or she) with the biggest guns wins.

I think the point that we should consider that keeps getting brought up then passed over in favor of new flames is that there are good people in all of these guilds that are more than happy to play nice.  There are those that are not and those should face a ban for actions that are not acceptable to the community as a whole.

The incident with GOBB the other day when VGE was staging and a short handed and under prepared group of Static tagged the trigger mob commencing the event even though they clearly were not in a position to complete the raid shows how petty it can be.  It also shows the flaw in the concept of my tag, my event thinking.  There is nothing then from stopping a rotation of players to simply camp the trigger spawn and kill it.... then assemble a group.  Regardless of preparedness, I could theoretically tag the Controller mob, then ask for people to come join me.  Effectively, I would "own" the spawn.  I could then decide who was going to get the invite to kill it and be sure I'd get what ever loot I wanted as a stipulation for the invite.  Is that really how everyone wants to play this?

My suggestion is to play nice, be kind, and be thankful these pixels are available to us. 

Or Magoo could realize that the big 3 have already had such a meeting and tentatively come up with a solution .... but hey, why let an undisturbed pot simmer, we should stir it, it's been hours since the last flare up ....

The incident with GOBB the other day when VGE was staging and a short handed and under prepared group of Static tagged the trigger mob commencing the event even though they clearly were not in a position to complete the raid shows how petty it can be.  It also shows the flaw in the concept of my tag, my event thinking.  There is nothing then from stopping a rotation of players to simply camp the trigger spawn and kill it.... then assemble a group.  Regardless of preparedness, I could theoretically tag the Controller mob, then ask for people to come join me.  Effectively, I would "own" the spawn.  I could then decide who was going to get the invite to kill it and be sure I'd get what ever loot I wanted as a stipulation for the invite.  Is that really how everyone wants to play this?

I really wish people would get facts strait before they post completely inaccurate flames. The truth is Static had more then enough people at the spawn spot and completely repaired for the raid. Static has done this raid with even less then we had on this day but hey if people want to keep flaming lies and half truths keep it up.

Shame on those that all they can do is make unfounded and completely untrue statements to uphold their end of this. Same people spouting the same lies. Shame on YOU!!