SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

All theese problems fall at a good time for you devs/gm's,just as the dontation giving has been re-opened, how lucky is that and better still its donations for server maitanance ...

I'm not sure what you are saying, but if you are insinuating that we wait for donations before we fix server issues then you are sadly mistaken. all donations we receive go towards renting the servers you play on. no member of the net7 staff get a dime!
  • Upvote 1

I've been in Europe since mid-april. I've tried to actually play every fortnight or so.... and I've never been able to do so. About 40% of the time I can't even get past Megan, 40% of the time I can get to OMP (where I'm docked) but the client will hang if I attempt to leave starbase or stay on for more than about 10 minutes, some 20% of the time I'm able to actually fly around for one or two minutes before the client hangs. Is it just me?

Edit: I've been playing with the N7 client a bit. It would appear that with the first two boxes UNchecked and the last two boxes checked - that is, with packet optimisation and prototype reorder DISABLED, the game is fine. At this point, this post should probably be moved to tech, if it's only me...

Edited by nmlss2013

I've been in Europe since mid-april. I've tried to actually play every fortnight or so.... and I've never been able to do so. About 40% of the time I can't even get past Megan, 40% of the time I can get to OMP (where I'm docked) but the client will hang if I attempt to leave starbase or stay on for more than about 10 minutes, some 20% of the time I'm able to actually fly around for one or two minutes before the client hangs. Is it just me?

Edit: I've been playing with the N7 client a bit. It would appear that with the first two boxes UNchecked and the last two boxes checked - that is, with packet optimisation and prototype reorder DISABLED, the game is fine. At this point, this post should probably be moved to tech, if it's only me...

Try this link  https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9182-cant-really-play-since-yesterdays-patch-28052013/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic