SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Oh...and Geboran:

Sorry, i was wrong about your message: This is the standard message from the client if the CERT is outdated, so your config is of course not wrong.

So i officially apologize to you for almost handing you over to the emperor....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zackman said:

Oh...and Geboran:

Sorry, i was wrong about your message: This is the standard message from the client if the CERT is outdated, so your config is of course not wrong.

So i officially apologize to you for almost handing you over to the emperor....

Apology accepted. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so there was a massive hardware problem at the providers server farm today, thats why no service at all was up for 15 h+...

Beware, we will have another outtake soon(tm) since they are still replacing faulty stuff.

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Evermore said:

Server is DOWN. HELP !!!

I know right, I am going into serious withdraw and I haven't been back on the server that long. 

We had a lot of players not able to login last week and i guessed it was network related.

This crash was also based on fragmented packets, based on network problems or DDoS.

No political judgement:

I do know that a lot(!) of private computers are currently infected, becoming parts of so called "zombie networks". I can see this in the logs of a few customer server farms i maintain.

These attacks are originating from all over the world and could be considered "normal" these days, considering the politics in the USA.

But like said, just a guess.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic