SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Please use this thread only for server status alerts, not for discussing or chatting as i am getting notifyer-mails with my special "the sky is falling" alert-tone...which is making me calling out Defcon I no matter where i am and what i am doing - just to read chit-chat ...  :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

At first I couldn't even ping or tracert the server.  Now it pings and forums work.  But the status on the host panel says "OFFLINE" for sunrise.

I think it was me.  I did it.  I clicked to talk to the Paren shipyard to receive my hull upgrade, gave them 10k and...poof!  They ran off with it.  Server and all.

Hopefully it got the hull upgrade before it crashed.

Apologies, I was otherwise occupied for a bit, but have restarted sunrise. There appeared to be an event with our host that I plan to ask them about tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was starting a PRS i typed the commands to close the gate when it looks like i crashed the server 

if that was the case i am sorry i broke it.  

1 hour ago, Woodstock (DGM) said:

Was starting a PRS i typed the commands to close the gate when it looks like i crashed the server 

if that was the case i am sorry i broke it.  

=.=

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, there was a DNS culprit which has been resolved, it just might take a few until your local DNS server got the update.

Game is up and running, it's just the DNS entry for some.

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic