SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Server is up.

Please Only 1 Post when the server goes down  Each post here sends a BUZZZZZ  to Zachs phone  (sorry Zach) to alert him of server issues.  To many and he turns off his phone and goes back to Deep Space Nine reruns.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not the game server, looks like the network being under load since i cannot even log into the server itself...

Still trying, but if it keeps refusing me, i have to send a notify to Kyp.

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, we have a degraded/failed hard drive. The host is looking into the problem but estimates a 5 hour resolution window from now. I will give an update once we see where we are. In the event of a failure, we do have backups.

• Upvote 1

^

One of our 2 physical drives in the OS array had failed. The host has replaced the equipment and i'm bringing the sunrise server back online now that it is rebuilt. I thank everyone for your patience.

• Upvote 1

You never ask a developer how long it takes. Answer is alwas "its done when its done"....  :ph34r:

Server is restarting now. Pleas close the launcher NOW and restart because i also added patch files to the client which will not update if your launcher is already active.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic