SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Hi.

We have regular server restarts all 4 weeks, it was every week before.

Since the server is very stable these days and therefore reaching certain max values after such long uptime, we will restart the server all 2 weeks now, where the 2nd restart is also used for patching patching - which is always the closest saturday to the last day in month.

Next patch-day would be this upcoming saturday.

• 1 month later...

It looks like server has been up for nearly 600 hrs now. Been noticing some degradation such as reactor and buff graphic problems, general lag, etc... same as before. I thought we were getting a new hamster to take the wheel every 2 weeks?

It looks like server has been up for nearly 600 hrs now. Been noticing some degradation such as reactor and buff graphic problems, general lag, etc... same as before. I thought we were getting a new hamster to take the wheel every 2 weeks?

Glad to know I'm not the only one seeing things like this.  I've also noticed many crashes to desktop while at the job terminal, the airlock bug (where you dock, and instead of appearing in the station, you appear in your ship, but can't go anywhere and have to relog to appear in the station), and various Megan appearances. 

Thanks Zack for giving us a server restart.

Playability is an issue. The server should be restarted.

I put a post with the reported "new issues" starting today in the Advocate section for the DEV's. Also relayed that it is starting to accelerate degradation of playability....Hoping to hear back soon. Will keep everyone posted and keep your eyes here in case they answer in this forum.

***If you get any new "bugs" just gimme a hollar and I can add them to the list

I put a post with the reported "new issues" starting today in the Advocate section for the DEV's. Also relayed that it is starting to accelerate degradation of playability....Hoping to hear back soon. Will keep everyone posted and keep your eyes here in case they answer in this forum.

***If you get any new "bugs" just gimme a hollar and I can add them to the list

Had some "broken" wormholes.  Would be a case where I have a JE and another character (JW & Scout) would open a wh and tell both characters to take it, but the JW or Scout would stay behind, while the JE went through it.  In both cases the characters getting the ride were within the 1km limit.

I also wanted to see, if the server quirks show up around 600+ hours runtime again, now where we are running in release mode.

Now where this has been answered, server is restarting in this very second.

Patch is NOT happening tomorrow as all the work is still in progress and there is no need to restart "for nothing" :P

Fly safe!

(And dont use this thread for discussions please, its only for status updates)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic