SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Welcome back SilverHart, I get the same thing sorry the welcome back was not one you could play.

Thank you sir seems like the server n all has been getting randomly attacked by cyber zombies..

And ahh its fine i just missed some of you guys i don't even remember where i am located at n all hah..

so what type of new alien invader is our wonderful devs n creator fighting this time? I don't think the hamster is dead probably went awol since someone didn't feed em

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, the bad part of it being sown is that Zackman, who troubleshoot and restarts the server, is fast asleep, in the middle of the night, as he should be.  He gets an alert every time someone posts to this thread, so that he will know to fix and restart the server.

Hopefully he is a light sleeper   ;) 

Well, the bad part of it being sown is that Zackman, who troubleshoot and restarts the server, is fast asleep, in the middle of the night, as he should be.  He gets an alert every time someone posts to this thread, so that he will know to fix and restart the server.

Hopefully he is a light sleeper   ;)

just keep adding msgs so it wakes him up lol  :D

For those that are asking, donation is only available when I open them (or if you know our paypal address, of course)

Please for the time being withhold your donation until I next open it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic