SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Looks like the login server is down.  Every time I try to enter the game, I get the message "Server Failed to respond to sector login."  This is consistent for every toon I've tried, regardless of sector.

Also getting that error for multiple characters, each in a different sector. Did the whole galaxy get blackholed?

Reminder:

Please DO NOT use this thread for anything else then server related issues

(lag is not a server issue...well, in 99.999% it isn't).

This thread is only to report issues like sector blackholing, login server or crashes.

Thanks for keeping this in mind -because i subscribed to this thread and don't want to get "false alerts".

Looks like the login server is down.  Had to log off due to a stuck job terminal, that wouldn't accept the /unstuck command.  Couldn't get back in, get stuck at the map screen.

Same for me, get to character screen just fine but get "Server failed to respond to sector login" message.

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic