SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Looks like login server isn't working.  I tried a few times to log my JE in at Arx Spartoi, and was unsuccessful.  Another JE in guild tried to log in at F7 and couldn't either.  Error message was server failed to respond to sector login, in my case.

Dang it....login server...sigh...ok, i disabled some code that might still cause some problems.

I think there are some (just a very few) buffs which might not work correctly now - this is due to some timing/queuing stuff i changed now to see if it's helping stability.

Login server and blackholing sectors seem to be fine now after i disabled some code with the last patch i suspect being naughty....

I will now change the disabled code to a "stable version", which will also fix the buffs again which are currently working incorrect due to the (test wise) disabled code.

Live with next patch.

...and sector is fixed w/o restarting server.

@Britney:

Last  blackhole was ago one week cuz i found the cause, now i fix one occurance (code wise) after the other.

Netx patch will bring some of these fixes.

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic