SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Got the weirdest thing today: My toon is in a sector named "Prison Colony Heaven", according to the login screen.  What did I do? (I got stuck in the Blue Galatic Screen of course).  WIll look for a GM in game.

Prison Colony Haven is what you see when you log out while on Remar or Bremen (one or the other, I forget which) in Moto.

FYI When you used to do that you get "lost" on the server and would have to get a GM to move you to Net7 like Woodstock did for you.

Ya, its some ISP in front of us producing packet loss and lag again.
I just restarted the server but the problem (Lag/Packet loss) remains.

This is since one week now, unfortunatly we have no influence on this incompetence, constantly overbooked ISP...

Yeah, something terribly wrong. There is no less than a 30 second delay between action and reaction, IF you can log in at all. Also there are numerous amounts of 'null' items all over vaults and holds. Me thinks something is not quite right. ;)

Yeah, something terribly wrong. There is no less than a 30 second delay between action and reaction, IF you can log in at all. Also there are numerous amounts of 'null' items all over vaults and holds. Me thinks something is not quite right. ;)

Ya think?

Some players could do well to read back a page before posting :)

Or some of us DID read that particular item and THOUGHT it might be a good idea to let them know the issue is still occuring, so they don't just ASSUME since nothing is said that it is working absolutely fine. I would hate to think they can read my mind through my tinfoil hat ......

I worked so dang hard on that hat too ..... o.O

• Downvote 1

Yeah sadly gating is a absoolute nightmare if it doesn't force you to close EnB it will take forever . So that rules out most things trying to talk to anyone takes awhile . And trying to just stay in one zone doing combat isn't a option either as trying to switch targets or fire takes way to long :/

It's almost summer here in the States...time to mow that jungle we told the wife or significant other or mother that it is the latest in being green let the lawn go to seed for a greener lawn next year.  Or, dig out that old favorite game.  Go on a picnic, sit outside and read a book, volunteer to fill sand bags for the flooded areas. Tons and tons of stuff to do.   

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic