SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Hi,

Looks like the server needs a nudge again following the weekley restart, its not come back up after 45 minutes, Even the websites offline!

Your intervention would be greatley appreciated by the players.

Many thanks in advance,

Yeti

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we're headed for a server crash, or at least it needs a reboot. Multiple reports in chat that people can't gate, or they have to reload the game between each gate. (including myself)

Authentication server needs a kick - INV-300 error on login.  Confirmed by multiple users.

Seems to be a Windows Update on Win10 issue.

Edited by Tweetz

5 hours ago, Shadimar said:

INV-300 on Windows 11 clients also, FYI.

Go into Control Panel, Internet Options, Advanced tab,  scroll down to Security and uncheck Check for server certificate revocation. Click apply.  Start the game.   Go back and turn on the Check and apply again so your regular browsing stays safe.   You will need to do this to start the game until the cert is fixed.

It worked for me

For giggles, I fired up my XP laptop and copied the client over there.  Worked like a champ, however I get INV-300 from 3 different Windows 11 computers and I've tried the Internet Options fix but it doesn't appear to work.  Bummer.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for letting us know.  Bening the 4th of July in the sates this suxz.

Doubt that it will be fixed anytime soon but now I have to go visit with my family...the horror of it all.

PLZ keep us updated

YES they know its down,  it may take some time to find what caused the crash  remedy it and check it and get the server back online. PLEASE BE PATIENT, it will be back up as soon as they can get it fixed,

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, AZwoodman said:

sorry to be a pest but do they/he/she have any updates?

You are a contributor to the game.   Asking for an update is your right.  Them answering is their obligation.  Don't apologize for asking a question you have every right to ask.

Edited by Markemt
  • Downvote 2

I wish I had a positive answer, but I can say the new servers, and the new structure needs to be looked at differently than the way they popped out fixes on the old setup.

I'm sorry I don't have better information, but I will say - I feel your pain as I miss the play time as well.

• Upvote 3