SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

I have been trying to login to the game for a while now. It shows people online but will not let me in.

Have I been banned? and if so what for? All I do mine outside of F7 to remember the old days and relieve stress.

• Downvote 1

I logged in no problem, just now,  check your router, Firewall, And Anti virus to make they they don't interfere with the Net-7.org and EnB game are set to be allowed and white listed,  also on the Net-7 Launcher make sure all four of the boxes, Packet optimization thru Mouse lock are marked

4 hours ago, when said:

I have been trying to login to the game for a while now. It shows people online but will not let me in.

Have I been banned? and if so what for? All I do mine outside of F7 to remember the old days and relieve stress.

This is the 2nd time you are misusing this server problem thread for personal login issues which should be posted here:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum/56-technical-support/

This forum is only for server bugs, as indicating by the red forum header message (see top of page):

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

• 2 weeks later...

ack Its about 2 and half hours till the restart when i am typing this,  I see only 31 avatars online the /who shows 104 online  with a lot of unknown avatars with  all zero's on their locations and stats. this could be causing a lot of small issues with different sectors with the  70+ unknowns possible drawing system resources,    thanks Woodstock

• 3 weeks later...

Server does seem down.  Get into Grissom, 30s of play and then none-responsive... well, actually now I can't get in.  *sad panda*

Edited by Tweetz

4 minutes ago, Overtkill said:

OFFLINE - Still down.

Nooooo! I just sat down to my PC to hop on ? Eeeeek

Hatu: Doesn't login since 1st January 2022

Hatu: Returns to EnB on 6th November, game crashes 3 days back into my fun time ?

2 minutes ago, -ViTaMiHnM203- said:

At least the Dev server is online; they get to play.

Refresh the Dev environment with the Live environment, resolve the dns of the dev address to the live address!!!  Assuming the Live environment isnt corrupt and the live dns isnt an issue. lol.  I never thought I'd be glued to a forum and launcher app like this ever again.  Shout out to all the devs and mods here who make this happen - the fact that the servers are down now makes us all appreciate their work even more.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING but server status, and we only need one server status post we all get the notification when someone posts,  and some of us are trying to sleep.  every post pings my computers and my cell phones ,  also no conversations on this thread,  we know the server is down  and it will be posted when it comes back up  no need to keep saying its down, WE KNOW, and it may be in work, every time you post it pings us and we have to stop what we are doing to see what it was, So only one post one time  Please.

• Upvote 2

Just restarted the game server, try again in about 5 minutes from this message. May have been kinda stuck with the issue that caused the website to be erratic this morning. Login server would possibly have been affected which might result in the above described message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic