SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, its broken, cant log in past character screen only 3 people on at the moment. just hanging. I did get in for 5 secs, but I had moved 3 zones away, then it crashed again.

I think the hamster needs to be lifted back onto the wheel, its seems to have run off with the restart, possibly hanging out with all the cool guinea pigs in the petting zoo :D

It appears that the server is Not communicating again,  I have not been able to log in to the game it could be the log in server is not responding,  

4 hours ago, Woodstock HGM said:

It appears that the server is Not communicating again,  I have not been able to log in to the game it could be the log in server is not responding,  

Glad its just not me.. I can login, select a char then that's about it, locks up after that.
Lol, even tried creating a new PW.. he started at Blackbeards watch, the station auto undocked him due to bad standings :D

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

This is the red letter header. Stop disregarding the wish.

I unsubscribed from this thread because every chatter/posting is sending an alert mail - even at night time.

So as long as you don't obey the header, restart will take much longer (since it might take some time until i read about it).

When you are done chatting here tell me please so i can restart the server.

After the restart the game is real laggy,  I was 20k from a gate the game said i was to close to warp,  I haave to wait 10 to 20 seconds from he time i press a key to see an action

• 2 weeks later...

Server appears to be playing up. Only 12 people showing online. Log in screen lags out, Can get in on chars for about 30 secs and then crashes. Chat screen shows people logging in then out, not being able to stay on.

Please respect Zackmans wishes and dont reply to this post, allow him to, read this and investigate issues.

Regards

Tulkas

Sorry for replying so late - i restarted the server yesterday shortly after your posting, should be all good by now.

16 hours ago, Gwahir said:

Please respect Zackmans wishes and dont reply to this post, allow him to, read this and investigate issues.

?

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic