SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Apologies, as Zackman indicates the disk array experienced a failed disk and the other went into a mode to protect the data. This was unfortunately the pair of disks that hosted our operating system. 

Unfortunately it means monitoring failed to alert me properly as to degradation of a disk but hey, it's back now. So.. plus side, everything should be ready to go again.

Not sure if this has anything to do with recent changes that may have been introduced to the game but for the last week I have been experiencing consecutive disconnects and can't keep more than one alt logged in at the same time.

When hovering over the taskbar icon it reads "Awaiting master handoff".

If this is not the appropriate place to report this on please feel free to move (I really think it applies to the live server topic).

Server is not responding to ping:

PING sunrise.net-7.org (38.130.197.232): 56 data bytes
--- sunrise.net-7.org ping statistics ---
10 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

Since the restart this morning i have not been able to log in to the game, I get  stuck on map screen,  or when I actually get in game i am disconnected  before I can do anything,  Either the login server is having fits or the game server needs some readjusting,  Recycle the power switch/debugging,  Also see a lot of ghost sign-ins. The GMTools show two players in game, but says 10 players in game.

• 2 weeks later...

took about 20 minutes and 12 attempts get into game. Login works fine but trying to get into the Waiting for Server doesn't progress or get to Stage 1 Completed. The few times I have gotten in and try to dock/exit station it just hangs. Was working fine yesterday.

I also am having trouble getting into the game,  when i do  i am in for just a few minutes and i am getting Disconnected,  looks like either the login server needs restarted or the game server needs it or both need restarted,  sytem says 9 peole in game at the moment i am typing this  the GM tools show 2 avatars in game

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic