SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

• 4 weeks later...

Server appears to be having issues,  I'm in game yet when i start another client on a different computer it says server down,  i have red indicators on the server status apps, also the GMtools cant find the server 

3 minutes ago, Nazgutek said:

Looks like something is up with the net-7.org domain

intoDNS: net-7.org - check DNS server and mail server health

Take a look here!!

My guess: Something is weird, with the configuration, of net-7.org??

Looks like Kyp forgot to renew the domain...(why isnt it on auto-renewal anyway....) ?

So we have to wait until he gets up, recog. the national catastrophe and initiate the emergency protocol...

1 minute ago, Zackman said:

Looks like Kyp forgot to renew the domain...(why isnt it on auto-renewal anyway....) ?

So we have to wait until he gets up, recog. the national catastrophe and initiate the emergency protocol...

DANG IT!

Thanks so much, for your fast reply, on this issue, Sir :)

I will hang around, in case I can help you out ;)

are we still down?,  i have flushed IP and restarted all computers still getting a red server indicator, also can not connect to any net-7 pages,  can connect to the forums,  gmtools and tools launcher can not find server either,  

i did the ipconfig /flushdns on all 10 computers here. restarted all computers and restarted router,  NO GO on all Net-7 Pages and Launcher.

Try this on your console:

nslookup net-7.org 8.8.8.8

This would check the domain via the Google DNS server. Just to make sure the DNS record has been updated there.

Then do a

nslookup net-7.org

(no 8.8.8.8 at the end)

This would show the DNS request from your condigured DNS server (NIC configf), which could be a local DNS cache (bind server Linux gateway?) or the provider DNS itself (slow updates?).

tools are all back up  i did another restart on my computers , i am still having issues with starting the game on several of my computers ,  i figured i would wait until tomorrow to see if server restart clears my issues before i make any more noise.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:36 AM, Zackman said:

It was on autorenewal, it was just out of money in the account and I don't let any of our vendors have automatic access to funds.

Just now, Kyp said:

It was on autorenewal, it was just out of money in the account and I don't let any of our vendors have automatic access to funds.

If you're still having trouble it's just crap in the DNS, open a command prompt on your computer in elevated mode (Run As Administrator..) and then run the command:

ipconfig /flushdns

i.e.:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ipconfig /flushdns

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

See if you continue having trouble out of that.

(Apologies if the server usually takes this long to restart, still fairly new here)

The server has shutdown for the weekly restart, and the message says it should be back up after around five minutes, but it's been nearly an hour according to LaunchNet7.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears the server is down again,  i have server indicator app showing red on all computers, plus the net-7 launcher shows offline, I keep getting MVAS connection Failed error on the chat tool

4 minutes ago, Woodstock DGM said:

It appears the server is down again,  i have server indicator app showing red on all computers, plus the net-7 launcher shows offline, I keep getting MVAS connection Failed error on the chat tool

Same here. Lost connection to the global server and then client says server is offline. Server is responding to pings though.

Just now, Warlock said:

Same here. Lost connection to the global server and then client says server is offline. Server is responding to pings though.

For what it's worth it happened to me as well yesterday but I managed to get back in.

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic