SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

For anyone with any sense of anyitic ( comptabilising number of problems in order to fix them of report them) and sense of interest in fixing the problem 

this would suggest an hardware ( god know what it is at this time)  or service problem ( remember when Kyp forgot to pay the bills, because the one who paid the bill, in the past, his friend who did the accounting died and he kinda forgot to replace him ).

Apparently we can't blame Zackman for being unresponsive he his a alt-right asshole  , and sociopathic individual ( Everyone  DEV's GM's who worked on the emu project and quit because of him says so, I am not one of them, I avoided is assholness entirely due to being warned before hand ) but when it was apparent I was becoming advocate i was WARNED multiple time about not get on his bad side , which even do I never talked to him more then once about the Red Dragon raid problems. i ended up on is shit list card for some of his "Alt-right" ( read NAZI ) views  ) 

but Kyp and the known Group left in charge of decision ( whoever that is now,) that tolerate and encourage is laissez faire an antagonistic non responsive attitude. Plus if it's hardware or unpaid service it's not really is fault.  And refuse to put a go between Him and the Public player who he clearly show to dispise and have ZERO respect for. 

ALSO it's not like the player base is paying it's donation goal anyway, these days , which is due to lack of crowdfunding targeted demand for specific funding requests ( for server or service for multi-year payment specifically ) and lack of content and explanation or Leadership dev comments really.

removed "German' due to DM request not all German are asshole nazi.

Edited by Moulinneuf
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Kyp said:

Bla Bla bla same excuses and insult to anyone who has been around for more then one year

@Kyp You are still on your yearly tour ? 

You , Kyp have sadly never been honest or direct with me at all. I saw it first hand as a player advocate. Also as a Dev applicant and has a player.

You do know that I have the Discord channel 
the Reddit Eearth and beyond under MY total control ?

and many other site to help get new player you never heard of ? 

If has you attack me and lie about me suggest I was intended to do so I would Blast your problem for all to see ! I don't , I am not you.

That Bulshit NC southerner redneck with language issue is mostlhy ONLY on your end. I Write and speak in English without any issue all over internet and have over 250 Wiki and 328 Post here with Zero issue beside YOU.

Threating Staff Badly ? 1. You are not staff You are Project leader. 2. You leave an Idiot ( Zackman) insult publicly the player base and do his job wich is related to server when he feel like it that crash every 2-3 days is

whitout putting someone between him and the player community, since there is a hidden Forum and teling him not to do any damage Publicly

is a HUGE problem!

Even if he his your Alt-right nazi republican personnal good friend!

1. Your Real Life repeated excuse don't fly with the DONATOR of the emu nor with any regular player.

2. I did not call you or anyone else a NAZI I was warned , by former advocate and other Guild owners who have dealth with is temper that he was one. 

3. Read the reply to that thread you mention or better yet have someone who is not upset explain them to you as posted there CLEALRY I said :

-------

1. Sorry for your family's trouble , hope you and them are well

2. It's not a NEW issue it has been goin on for multiple years ( your lack of presence and participation that end up micro managing the Devs and content upgrades.) Wich amount to nothing!

I don't get upset over 1 day or two. It's a recurring Problem 26 Case this year alone since January 1 , that frankly if you where around would have noticed and hopefully tried to fix or ask for donation.

Not my fault if all other administrator either left or sadly died and YOU did not replace them.

No PM you don't work at all has seen by your ignoring them.

You are the one abusing US at the moment.

YOU don't have the time to be here. that's really really fine

Not naming or giving control to a replacement for the LDEV is YOUR problem DO 

Zackman clearly has ISSUE. And has sole ( what a shame for a 16 year project) Server dev due to the rest leaving because of him. You should have Put someone between HIM and the player base so that :

"Do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only " 

Do not appear publicly.

You are the LDEV .. don't look at me I tried, multiple time to be a contributing DEV and you blocked me.

You are the Project leader , Someone Else , actually many person by now ( 16 plus years ) should have replaced you as LDEV by now.

Already adressed in other post , that you don't read or understand due to your lack of interest.

The ONLY working solution is to remove ZACKMAN from public space ( here ) and leave this public space without alert and have a few regular player given access to a WARNING server is down on the HIDDEN dev Forum here Including Woodstock ( forget about my past push button offer server he his afraid to probably get his head chewep up by ZACMAN and want NOTHING to do with servers here. 

I WIL NEVER EVER respond to you by PM again.

Yes YOU never get back to most post PM post about problems ( I asked others. )

How is your authoritahrian Measure working ? 

-  Moulinneuf ( thats my real, full life name ) not Mouli , that is for my friends not Dictator who don't do their jobs.

Be warned I am Gonna write soemthign else you won't like.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey look, we can both write things the other doesn't like. The only difference is, I can override you and also I can see every detail of how this forum functions including you upvoting yourself and liking yourself.

How about you try approaching me? Shall I share the PM you sent about becoming a developer and the feedback I gave you? I can, I still have it. It can include your point of view on it where you took it badly because I suggested working on the language differences first. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Here's another where we talked about the language issue dated even earlier:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

For the community's viewing pleasure the above is the entire conversation which set Mouli against me/us whatever you want to call it and why he has been regularly negative ever since. There is nothing edited out, because why would I bother? I offered some criticism like I have of countless other applicants over the years and he got upset. Those applicants I've done this to might even be reading this message, who knows.

There is no community removal or control with regard to staff positions. There has never been. I established the advocate position, you were the last person in that role as I recall. I also recall the development team's feedback at the time when you attended a meeting that we allowed you in and how you made absolute demands with us. Nobody was a fan of you expecting them to work all the time and that you appeared to have some idea that whatever you said went. That may have been a misunderstanding on your side of things but that was never any part of the position of advocate, it was simply a short period at the beginning of our meetings to bring up and air any grievances so I could take notes and discuss it with the rest of the team on what we could do to fix it. I took the idea from Star Wars Galaxies and their advocate program years ago.

I have gone ahead and locked the thread regarding re-establishment of the board, because there is a fair amount of legal change that would be require to re-establish any of that, and none of it will happen via mob rule. I do not care if you are in charge of the largest or smallest guild still on the emulator. Also, if I had concerns over the money or paying the bills, I would make a post. Thanks to the community stepping up we have a bit of a balance right now, just because you don't see me post daily doesn't mean I don't stop by and I don't read or that I don't communicate privately with the team on the forums that you DO NOT see.

yes there's not been new content, I owned up to that above, and yes, that is my fault. However, this is the end of this. As I said before you will not call me or anyone else on the staff a Nazi nor alt-right (what even the hell does this mean, this isn't political and never was). I will also say that we spent a LOT of time cleaning up poor language in the past, you can ask some of the developers who ARE still here about that. Kenu alone probably spent 7 or 8 months cleaning up bad language is missions that caused constant game master tickets because it confused people.

If you're mad because I don't respond to every PM you've sent me or something, then I am not sure what to tell you. I can only find 1 from you that has no response and you were asking for insight on something we hadn't released yet, something I've never done for anyone, even someone who was theoretically on the inside but maybe not in the know. Of course I wasn't going to answer that. You did thank me for my work at the end of it, and I appreciated that, but when people ask me such things I don't reply.

I have countless PMs in my box from other users I've answered who have written me PMs so I think you just making these wild assertions about my behavior and what I'm doing are baseless. I still invite others even if not you to raise a PM with me if they have a problem.

I don't care what groups you have created in what is effectively social media services, whether they be Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or Discord. They are NOT official. If you've misled anyone else into believing such a thing then perhaps they will see this and know definitively that they are not. The only service that is currently considered official is the teamspeak server that the project itself runs, although I do have a Discord server I opened but we never really invited anyone into as a backup to this. I welcome any reasonable questions to my PMs and will answer them but I will not give future visions on things we are doing or not doing right now. We spent a lot of time redoing a bunch of technology behind the game and this is where content went for the lion's share of the time there hasn't been a release but you're really not doing anyone any favors here, this type of attitude is what drives the developers away. It has nothing to do with me, and it has nothing to do with Zack. Nobody has ever opened a complaint about him to me. He rarely gets downvoted by anyone, you on the other hand (as I noted in the PMs I have shared above in their full original glory earned quite a bit of this in your short stint as the advocate on your primary account.)

You have worked your way back up from there, and that's good on you for doing it. I restricted your ability to post on your main account today as a direct result of this:

"

i ended up on is shit list card for some of his "Alt-right" ( read NAZI ) views  ) 

but Kyp and the known Group left in charge of decision ( whoever that is now,) that tolerate and encourage is laissez faire an anthagonistic non responsive attitude.

"

This is a DIRECT statement or implication that you think he is "alt-right" or a "nazi". Literally straight up. You can insult me all you want, I will look elsewhere and be completely unbothered but you're not going to treat people doing the work badly, even if it's not up to your personal standard or desire.

Also, for the record. This is Mouli "on his brother's account". I'm not going to chase this any further than this simple search, but if you continue to post being a problem we can escalate this further between you and I. You will not mistreat Zack or any other member of the development team that is active. If you have a problem you can discuss it with me, or you can be quiet about it, those are your options because the only other options will end in ways you will not appreciate. 

I have never ever used those powers of pre-post moderation before today, and that alone should tell you something.

image.png

By the way, this was the only post and I sorta referenced it above where I didn't answer you that I can find in my inbox.

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ya...3rd week now, always after restart - but problem is, the NIC goes south...which is based on a deeper problem.

Server stays in the unreachable state now so we can investigate.

Will inform u if/when/asap...

• Upvote 1

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic