SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Extreme server lag. Game is unplayable. Not just me. Everyone online complaining about the lag. 

And of course as soon as I make this post, it gets better. Guess I fixed it by complaining. 

Nope, still laggy as soon as I got into combat. 

Edited by CaptainHowdy

• 4 weeks later...

I agree.. this is a server issue (or at least it appears to be). Why? Because it's happening just since a few days ago and to many people... it's not just one or two of us and it's all happening at the same time... this is clearly not an issue on our ends. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance. But I do not think that is the case. We would really appreciate someone looking at this, as the game has become totally unplayable for quite a few of us now and no dev or GM has bothered to update us in the other thread, so you can't really blame @DaveOMac for wanting to get your attention in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Following the recent server reboot 10hrs or so ago we have experienced a TOTAL server wide client disconnection and are now having not only login issues but once managing to login they are ceasing to respond as I have previously reported before. All pings look ok as does the tracert's to the server so not sure what the issue is. Please could we have someone have a look at the issue. Many thanks in advance.

• Upvote 2

My tracert seems okay as well and can successfully connect with normal ping. Login is fine as well as character selection, but it then stops on the load screen, and the Net-7 Proxy icon in taskbar has the green --> arrow saying waiting for server.

It does show 30 (now 32) online though - so maybe those already online are safe as long as they don't log off their toon? 

Methinks its a subtle hint to me that I should have a lie down and a rest for a while :) see you guys ingame later on!

seems server is up

however there seems to be issue with stolije character i just moved char to a secondary account open slot however this char keeps crashing in game.

tried char on different computers, different internet connections, and diffferent accounts still crashes out

Looks like the server is having issues again, issues logging in  and staying logged and clients then just being unresponsive once logged in. I did manage to get 1 client in for 2 mins to see how long the server had been online for (48hrs or more).

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic