SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

22 minutes ago, CaptainHowdy said:

Does this even do anything by posting server crashes and problems here? Not being a jerk or anything, I'm just curious if this thread is still monitored after 7 years.

Yes Zachman monitors the forum however keep in mind that we all have real lives as well as our game life here! :)

24 minutes ago, CaptainHowdy said:

Does this even do anything by posting server crashes and problems here? Not being a jerk or anything, I'm just curious if this thread is still monitored after 7 years.

Yes, this thread is watched. Just remember that we are scattered around the globe and the people that handle this may be asleep.

6 minutes ago, Mieux said:

Yes Zachman monitors the forum however keep in mind that we all have real lives as well as our game life here! :)

yes I'm sorry. It was totally a serious curious question. On the other hand, WTF are people sleeping when the server is down?!?!?!?!?! jokes again.... but for real I'm dying over here. I had great plans for my Friday night to be spent in E&B lol

On 11/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, Vitaes said:

Yes, this thread is watched. Just remember that we are scattered around the globe and the people that handle this may be asleep.

Can we send someone to wake up that person? lol Anyone have their phone number? :)

Zachman, sorry for the nonsense postings to this thread. I'm new to the emulator and wasn't aware of the issues that you have experienced with this thread. I will keep my comments to server status and nothing but server status. My apologies. 

Edited by CaptainHowdy
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CaptainHowdy said:

Like i said multiple times:

This thread is for server status. Not for chatting. Not for babbling. I get a notify mail each time and its annoying to get a mail for postings not being a server status posting.

Therefor i unsubscribed from this thread a long time ago. I do monitor the server tho.

The result is, that people have to wait way longer for a restart.

I gave enough warnings to NOT misuse this thread for chatting but poeple weren't listening.

IF you stop chatting/babbling here and start obeying the very meaning of such thread again, i might resubscribe.

• Downvote 3

Just tried to login server status is "Offline" as of 09:51 GMT 07 Nov 2020: Please disregard this as it was a loose connection on my secondary switch that was/is the issue - apologies Zackman. ?

Edited by YetiGBR1
updated info

Something going on with the server. People complaining of crashing in /new chat. When I log an alt in it's like he doesn't exist and then the game crashes. Got my alt in and tried warping to my main and he blew right past him and I couldn't do anything with that client expect to end task. 

Server status now says STARTING in the client. 

Edited by CaptainHowdy

• 2 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic