SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

• 2 months later...

No, it is not down at this time. You can always reference the status indicator on net-7.org in the upper right hand corner. It will turn red if the service is down, yellow if it is impeded and green when it is up and stable.
image.png

ok, I can start the game now, but it won't take my login info.

Is it the same as logging into the portal?

I tried that but it does not work

Also, it is a small window

Edited by Ripster

Ripster,

Open something in technical support. Please don't use this thread. It is monitored for outages. This is not the server that is failing to respond in your case, it is possible you have software firewall or something else that is blocking a necessary port or you are having dns troubles reaching our service.

2 minutes ago, Kyp said:

Ripster,

Open something in technical support. Please don't use this thread. It is monitored for outages. This is not the server that is failing to respond in your case, it is possible you have software firewall or something else that is blocking a necessary port or you are having dns troubles reaching our service.

ok, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, namir said:

I can't connect either but I see 51 people online on launcher

That's because they were logged in before it went down , i have just disconnected and now can't get back on lol. Guess i'll go mow the lawn :) Or go fly a drone in the back garden and really upset the wife.  :)

Edited by Prrekoorb

Having a look, still showing 50 people online but I'm going to need to restart the game server as I am not seeing anything in the log that indicates problems or is showing me the failures. 

Yes Prre - there are issues it seems... I've been able to log on all morning, but all my clients get disconnected  within 5 mins of beginning playing - most recently, crashed by the time that the 'toon enters the system - can't even target the nearest nav straight after login...

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic