SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

12 minutes ago, Zouk said:

Man I spent the last day or so leveling to 39... I hope it is not a roll back. ;)

o gosh...I just made L130-140 in about 3 days.  I HOPE it is not a roll back.?

6 minutes ago, Xiaolinmantis said:

6 hours and counting... geez this blows. Come on guys.. just let us know that you know about it..   ?

*begins having beta flashbacks*

Got home from work, begins to login..... server down... 

check it in 5 mins... still down...

check it again.... still down...

Ok wait 15 mins, still down...

check every 15 mins, still down...

6 hours + passes, still checking every 15 min, server still down, no reasons given....

flashback to present, realizes in reality still has no life several decades later.  Thank gods I have other games to occupy self WHILE clicking every 15 mins to see if server is up.  LOL!

21 minutes ago, bespoke said:

It's totally my fault - I just got back into EnB this week, so of course the server has to go down when I have my first big block of time to play. I'm sorry.

I thought the same of myself.

Came back this week and even convinced my wife to start playing EnB. This was too much for the poor server ;)

This is the server status thread and not for discussing or posting irrelevant comments.

A single "server down" is enough.

I once had this thread on notify and got a notifyer mail every time someone posted here.

I asked more than once to NOT babble here because i got alerts in the night time ( i am in the GMT+1 time zone).

Sometimes i finally cancelled the subscription to this thread, this is why i got no alerts anymore.

The result is what you have seen today: No1 is monitoring here anymore and the server remains offline for multiple hours.

I am restarting the server soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic