Net-7.org causes IE to lock up

All was well with using Net-7 until sometime over the last month or so. Something changed somewhere and now when I try to log in to my account IE locks up entirely. I tried deleting the cookie for the site and that didn't work. I didn't have Java installed so I got that done and still it locks up. This is happening on my main desktop, my backup desktop and on my laptop so it's not something wrong on a single machine. All are running Win7. The main is 64 bit and the others are 32 bit so that doesn't seem to be a factor. I saw a post describing this same problem wherein it was suggested that relinking accounts might solve the issue. When I tried that I got a message saying that I'd reached the limit on accounts. 

Any help in solving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Redbeard

Any help in solving this would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure you will get any support for an utterly broken, incompatible browser here any longer.

You need to press F-12 (Developer Tools) and check the "compatibility modes" since the browser is not compatible to its own, prev. versions.

IE9 needed the mode "Document Mode: IE8" for instance.

Note that the IE dropped to 22% usage world-wide http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers ) and is getting ignored by more and more web developers these days, so

expect raising problems with this W3C-incompatible product.

You should start using working/secure browsers like Chrome or FireFox.

Please note that im biased, i dislike the IExplorer since a long time - on the other hand i have good reason for that.

Problem within IE10 is actually only from mbMenu script (last dated 2010 here) which has probably nothing with W3C compliance. It uses { menu: 'name' }  style of classNames which are actually out of W3C rules.. Currently used version is Version: 2.8.5rc5 , may be 2.9.6 helps as latest it seems... 

Everything else seems to work now with IE=edge now...

Windows 7 IE9 users, please do upgrade to IE10 btw... People with "Ancient Artifact" OS like XP should already moved to Chrome or Firefox.

Edited by SiSL

Not really SiSL, the problem is the JS "parent object" in the Jquery lib actually causing problems on the IE10...therefore mbMenu (also 2.9.6) is having problems to display correctly on IE10 - while every other browser does.

There are also known problems with IE10 not handling Ajax requests correctly.

Im really sick & tired of that IE crap.

Not really SiSL, the problem is the JS "parent object" in the Jquery lib actually causing problems on the IE10...therefore mbMenu (also 2.9.6) is having problems to display correctly on IE10 - while every other browser does.

There are also known problems with IE10 not handling Ajax requests correctly.

Im really sick & tired of that IE crap.

I know you are :)

How come mbMenu works on its own site at me with IE10 but not here? 

Do you use cross domain Ajax requests, how come about Ajax?

mbMenu is working on their site because they also migrated to the underlying new Jquery Lib as well.

You cannot simply update to the latest, you need to migrate - and mainly just because of IE.