Jenquai Seeker Character Planner

I was looking to see how many points I could put into what on my JS today, and I noticed that There is Under "active" titled "Self destruct".  I know my JS doesn't have self destruct, so I'm wondering if there is a skill missing, or if Self destruct just needs to be removed.  Or should we just ignore it, and not put points into it when planning?

Sevin dragoon

It's likely a mistake in the planner, it's been around for a while.  JTs don't get self destruct, as it would both be inconsistent with game lore, and not of much use to her.  There is a similar mistake with the TW, in that the planner lists them as having L5 Navigate, but only the Scout, TT, and JE get that skill.

Wow, you guys are better than Good.... Problem reported, problem fixed... Can you rush some duct tape over to the guild forums now ;-)  In all seriousness, it wasn't that big a problem and not really affecting anything, but apparently an easy fix, so you just did it.  Thank you!

Sevin