Interesting developements

Mir-  impossible to rotate time of day based on time of spawn varying to much.  way to much.  it was not to bad when it fell within the 48 hour mark.  but when it hits the 72 mark it went into someone elses rotation.  so basically impossible to set a specific time to do a raid in the current environment, imo

• Upvote 1

Here let me stir it a bit :)

What happens if a non-compact guild/group actually gets it together enough to "KS" another big guilds "rights" on "their" GoBB/troller turn?

Does the guild that finds raid not spawning when they "own" the raid time slot get to sneak one off another guilds "owning rights" day to make it up? Do they just have to suffer and tough sh*t?

Does throwing off the spawn order get some retribution from other "owner" guilds? What if a compact guild does sneak one away from another?

Does the non-compact group get some kind of punishment from compact guilds for having the temerity to interfere with their raid spawns?

I'm sure there is more :)

i guess at this point, its a mute point Matt.  lol  because there is no longer any rotation amongst the bigger guilds who can generally handle getting enough guildies together to do the raid.  its FFA.  which means Free For ALL.  which means when the spawns up, the first guild ready to kill it, will.

If Static thinks they were getting the shaft before.......

don't give bon bon and his merry minions a reason to organize.  you won't like the outcome.  Builders, by sheer numbers will put a stress on the raid timers, but the evil empire will rise strong!

Hahahaha...

Seriously, pulling out of the rotation will only lower the opportunities everyone has for loot and adventure. 

/sigh pixels fighting over pixels...... again

• Upvote 1

Are you all SURE this isn't newsworthy? I've been told not to touch this topic over the Net-7 News, yet the more attention it gets from pilot-players, the more I want to go paparazzi on the trigger spawn points. Enquiring minds deserve the truth! Power to the press!

From the hangar of NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...(Pegasus)

They had a rotation system on the RD base.

Anyone remember how that ended?

No reason why the auction system wouldn't work.. would just have a smaller kitty..  time factor of bidding is pita though.. /rand is quicker and possibly make a case for it being "fairer"

I guess when you can't compete you resort to griefing.

Yet somehow member of my guild are the bad guys. I guess this game works differently for guild with gms, devs and player advocates in them. They are free to grief without reprisal.

But if this is the behavior it takes to make these raids activated sobeit! : )

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

we dont have a gm or player adv in r guild

I guess when you can't compete you resort to griefing.

Yet somehow member of my guild are the bad guys. I guess this game works differently for guild with gms, devs and player advocates in them. They are free to grief without reprisal.

But if this is the behavior it takes to make these raids activated sobeit! : )

How many times did i say when i was in static to get screenshots and ffps. so you didnt do that now you go in and play we are tired of the griefing . give me a break .There are good players in static ,now because of a few ,they are going to get labeled thugs and griefers .wtg static leaders .nice lead by example.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What are you talking about Uban? We did the Troller, and got interfered with when we were killing the Troller by VGE and BI both, then we triggered gobb and both bi and vge showed up again. We gave up when we could no longer keep steady connections as we all got multiple server connection losses. How did we become the griefers here exactly? And I am talking this specific instance.

I am not crying, nor am I complaining. Simply asking you to state for me the reasons for your particular conclusion that somehow, Static and it's leadership is at fault for the incidents today?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

activated = crap loot tables

If you think that getting 15 core drops this year isn't already crap drops then you must be smoking something better than I.

At least with device activated raids we can work for what we want in game and even plan the event for the benefit of other players.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Lets see about this.

There is the server patch on tuesday that resets the timers on troller/bbg and this is the most hard fact on those timers (you know exactly when they start).

Sometime on thursday with any luck Static completes their raids. Then they vote that they don't wanna be into the rotation and announce that on friday to the other 2 guilds effective immediately. Why was that? You could have given lets say a weeks notice to the other guilds in the rotation and ease them into the whole idea instead of presenting this questionable attitude.

I wont touch the reasoning behind this for now but we are told that if no one is there you will take it but wont interfere if some other guild is there first.

Can you define for me how you evaluate the if someone is not there part? 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours after the spawn? Most guilds have a playerbase on very different timezones and its not always easy or feasible to come up with a sufficient force to defeat the encounters right away. I suspect you're confident you are the better campers and thought to take advantage of that.

Now lets touch the reasoning for your withdrawal from the rotation.

You really believe you can force Devs hand by doing this so they will make these raids activated, right?

So you expected exactly this kind of behavior, actually provoked it, so that you can support your claim.

What you fail to understand is that by trying to force Devs hands you are forcing ours too and we in turned are forced to show you that 2 (or more) can play that game too.

Doesn't befit you to cry wolf now.

But like i said you actually wanted that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well said sir .and alurra by the rotation it was suppose to be Bi's,but i guess when you take someones day .they in turn will bring help to squash all worries. sso now that a few wanted this lets hope they can deal with the results. and alurra i am not talking about players in static like you . you are 1 of they good 1's in there .

• Downvote 2

Now lets touch the reasoning for your withdrawal from the rotation.

You really believe you can force Devs hand by doing this so they will make these raids activated, right?

So you expected exactly this kind of behavior, actually provoked it, so that you can support your claim.

What you fail to understand is that by trying to force Devs hands you are forcing ours too and we in turned are forced to show you that 2 (or more) can play that game too.

I dont believe i can force anyones hand, nor did i "Provoke" anyone.

The guild i am a member voted to withdrawal from the raid rotation, that is all. It as simple as that. Have i wronged you? Are we breaking the game? He we name calling? Are we griefing anyone? Ks'ing anyone? Never.

I expected people to compete for the raids just as we had been doing not less than 2 months or so ago.

If anyone can force the hand of the devs to change these things it will likely be the poor choices of the player base and their behavior.

As I said before feel free to contact me in game or on TS if you wish to discuss this matter further, id be glad happy to talk to anyone anytime on the matter. I'll no longer post on the matter as it seems no headway can be made here, but please if you wish to discuss it, LETS DUET!

(btw: I reserve the right to reply once more to this thread should someone provide me with some yum yum yummy trollbait!)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Don't know the ins and outs of you're inter-guild snipes, but I'm getting some popcorn, this almost as good as Jerry Springer (btw, any of you stole your best friend's man or slept with your sister or cousin, spice it up a bit!) :)

You guys did this to begin with to push for the activated raids. Personally I liked it the way it has been. Like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it

Didn't know those guys did all this for activates, cool,  guess the smalls and solos have an unlooked for ally!

But about the "ain't broke, don't fix it....."

In our eyes (solos and smalls) it is broke and a activate will fix it. Guess from your point, being in the big 3 and actually having access at least once a week it weren't broke. I guess it's nice to look down from a well appointed tower and be able to look upon the "lesser rabble" with firm sense of ones own superiority :unsure: . I wouldn't know, being one of those rabble.

But please with all the above this post carry on! :popcorn:  :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess this game works differently for guild with gms, devs and player advocates in them. They are free to grief without reprisal.

I resent the implication Sir. When I am acting as the Advocate I have equally and fairly represented everyone regardless of their affiliation. However due to my role as the Advocate I wear the tag 24/7 and comments like yours serve only to undermine the integrity of the office. I am also a member and officer of Builder's Inc. & at no time did I pursue the office with intentions of giving my guild any type of advantage. I did so in the hopes of making the game better for all of us.

As a member of the guild, I follow the chain of command and orders handed down through that chain. I do not always agree with decisions made by the leadership but that doesn't give me the right to re-write the rules on a whim. I can either choose to follow them & perhaps make an impact of future decisions to change them or I can choose to leave. I have always been treated fairly and with a measure of respect within B.I. & intend to continue playing with my friends and guild-mates. Likewise I have been met with respect from the other guilds while serving as your Advocate.

With that said... I would respectfully request that you leave any references of the Advocate office out of your discussions when pertaining to guild to guild matters.

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled rip & tear flaming & trolling"

Thanks for your attention.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2