Interesting developements

Me too, looks like Static are trying to bring back the good old days...

If thats what they want, I'm game for it too :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I talked to Static and was told that if GoBB/Controller are up it wont matter whos days it is they will raid it. They posted as much after they killed GoBB on their turn in the rotation  they have now left.Good timing there .

Cant wait to see whats next !!.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Basically Static are going back to the good old days of being what some would call 'unfair sportsmansship' basically me me me, mine mine mine mode :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Me too, looks like Static are trying to bring back the good old days...

If thats what they want, I'm game for it too :)

Basically Static are going back to the good old days of being what some would call 'unfair sportsmansship' basically me me me, mine mine mine mode :P

On two of your responses you mention "the good old days" Come on, tell us how you really feel about it ha lol

You are free to speculate and slander us as you like, but you are incorrect.

Now plz proceed with your crying and name calling so this thread may be locked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Really nick ,you all put a comment in the forums and want it closed fast so no 1 can comment .if you all just worked something out ,and stay with the rotation if would be ok. but then tell someone that if you see players forming you wont hit the raid ,but if no one is there you will take the spawn raid .who needs to grow up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Really nick ,you all put a comment in the forums and want it closed fast so no 1 can comment .if you all just worked something out ,and stay with the rotation if would be ok. but then tell someone that if you see players forming you wont hit the raid ,but if no one is there you will take the spawn raid .who needs to grow up.

^^This, a little bit of common courtesy goes a long way towards keeping a peaceful community.   If someone else has already organized a raid, and triggered it, simple respect would say let them finish what they're doing, then take your turn when it's available. 

The idea of making all raids activatable, even if it means the truly awesome items have to drop less frequently, would probably help there.  Just make sure you replace the reduced drops of truly awesome items, with good items that players will want and use so they're still rewarded for their efforts.

All this ^^^^^ (and more in other threads) is why so many of us advocate for activate raids. And the threat of nerfed rewards is the reason we advocate for raid participation timers.

Thank you, for once again with the inter-guild bickering, and child like behavior, highlighting for the rest of us just why activates and participation timers are such a excellent idea.....please continue! :)
  • Upvote 4

These are not constructive comments or a discussion concerning our withdrawal from the rotation. This thread picked up right where the other one left off baseless accusations and name calling. This thread will be closed... not because i call for it, but due to the nature of the post within.

Our guild members voted to withdraw from the rotation. Many of them had different opinions/reason to so. Not the least of which was the behavior of other guilds within the agreement. Such dishonorable acts as twisting the agreed days when it suits their needs, ordering their members to kill raid activators in order to have the raid fall within their day (yes i have the screens) or inviting members of Static to Co-op raids but denying them the items the rolled and won. Recent changes in the spawn times are a factor. Im sure everyone loves doing GoBB during lag hour and 5am troller spawns. The point here being that this dog and pony show or creating this narrative that Static is the big bad in this matter is a farce.

So i ask you Puban? Why should any members of my guild honor an agreement is built around game mechanics that no longer exist?

(this is not to say that all members of the agreement are dishonorable as is certainly not the case, but a few rotten apples...you know the rest.)

Statics position at this moment is simply that all raids are FFA just as they were no less than 2 months ago. If anyone would like to discuss this issue in greater detail ive no objection with doing so. Send me a tell we can meet on TS.

Uban.

I cannot help but feel you are using this issue as a platform to lash out at your former guild. Which is sad being that you left without so much as making even the simplest attempt to voice your concerns about the direction of the guild. Where was your voice? Where was Uban's great post addressing these things that concerned you and caused you to leave us without a word? If there was something you were so unhappy with you could have address it?

You didnt. You took your ball and went quietly home in the night. Only to be found now throwing stones at us in a public forum. How very brave.

• Upvote 3

All this ^^^^^ (and more in other threads) is why so many of us advocate for activate raids. And the threat of nerfed rewards is the reason we advocate for raid participation timers.

Thank you, for once again with the inter-guild bickering, and child like behavior, highlighting for the rest of us just why activates and participation timers are such a excellent idea.....please continue! :)

Doing my level best!

• Upvote 1

This following joke could fit a few people.  (take no offense, just an attempt to input some humor into the situation lol)

Welcome to the psychiatrist hotline:

If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 . . . repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and we are tracing
this call. Please stay on the line.

If you are schizophrenic, please wait and a little voice
will tell you what to do.

If you are manic depressive it doesn’t matter what you do,
no one cares about you anyway.

TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY
(the doctor will see you soon)

• Upvote 2

When you say FFA raids...

1. can anyone ol150 attend? 

2. equal opportunity for all attending players to have a chance at the loot?

- I personally don't mind an item being held back for the raid organizing guild as herding cats can be a bit of and effort sometimes.. 

(also so long as it isn't the same item over and over)

• Upvote 1

ffa = free for all= whenever its spawned its fair game for any guild that can get a large enough group of people together.  with the top few larger guilds, generally not a problem (i say generally because we all know there are times of the day that just dont work out between peeps at work or school or different time zones).  hence the fact that generally not enough room outside of a guild to take additional members.  least in ours i guess.  there are always, always, going to be people who whine they dont get bbg enough.  hell, i dont think we get bbg enough even when we were on the rotation, but that is only my opinion not everyones.  my point is, whether we have rotation or we dont... there are always going to be issues unless we try to be adults about it. 

hell, i dont think we get bbg enough even when we were on the rotation, but that is only my opinion not everyones.  my point is, whether we have rotation or we dont... there are always going to be issues unless we try to be adults about it. 

Making these raids device activated solves all of this. It would almost entirely remove guild drama from the game.

Well.... we might have to get Desash device activated also. Pipe Dream Complete!

• Upvote 1

This following joke could fit a few people.  (take no offense, just an attempt to input some humor into the situation lol)

Welcome to the psychiatrist hotline:
If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 . . . repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and we are tracing
this call. Please stay on the line.
If you are schizophrenic, please wait and a little voice
will tell you what to do.
If you are manic depressive it doesn’t matter what you do,
no one cares about you anyway.
TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY
(the doctor will see you soon)

If you felt you were sane when you started this talk tree, but are now having second thoughts, press 7, WE will be the judge of that, WE are EXPERTS and know more than your small mind can even grasp.

Making these raids device activated solves all of this. It would almost entirely remove guild drama from the game.

Well.... we might have to get Desash device activated also. Pipe Dream Complete!

Getting them device activated, I can support.  I'd prefer though that most raids be doable without having to trash faction to get the activating device (or it's components).

• Upvote 2

FYI nick i wasn't lashing out at  static as a whole ,just a select few who brought it upon to do the  take over .and the times i voiced it on the static forums i got blasted by a few . so do not try to justify  what you all are doing is right . if there are players ksing spawns the do a screen shots and such . but to blast everyone because you all cant get you act together .here is a complaints together and voice them .but to say i didnt say anything is wrong .to do what was done to vaden was wrong .and not honoring the  rotation is wrong .so here is an idea .amybe talk to all the guild and not just the leaders and really find out what you want to do.

Not to stir the pot or anything but I do not think Niko has any idea why raid rotation was started..

I miss the old days.. gobb in the morning when the euro's logged in troller at night when the americans's and canadians logged in.

I think the old timers around here are not gonna be real surprised at what happens.

BTW rose I think the 3 4 5 6 part applies to me most.. maybe stay on the line..

As for hearing the voices... with 128 active players in the guild that might not be far off.

While I don't do raids I am curious why any guilds would be reluctant to participate in a rotation? Wouldn't it cut down on Ksing, fights in game?, GM headaches?  

And if the rotation were done correctly couldn't the rotation be such that the time of day for each raid be rotated as well?

This seems like a win win for all,

And if those that are running solo want to get together others of like mind, couldn't there be a set time for them as well?  

Just sayin ...