STATIC: Large guild rotation day changes...

Greetings,

This is an official announcement that Static Guild has decided, by popular guild vote, to withdrawal from the raid rotation agreement effective immediately.

In a recent guild meeting, we voted to end our involvement in this or any other raid agreement. We will continue to raid in a manner that is ethical and fair for everyone, as well as follows the rules and guidelines of our guild and the EnB Emulator.

Thanks for reading,..

-Overt.

Moderators: Please lock this thread. Thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Does this mean that Static will now go after BBG on the other 2 guilds days Overt? If so this is just an end run around the treaty we all put in place not to step on each others toes. Oh well here we go re-inventing the wheel.

it was a stable and mature way to go about the raids . I hope that does not change.

i see vaden wasn't gone but a bit and you all pull this, good luck and now you all wonder why i left guild.

Cheap shot drama like this is why the thread was requested to be locked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

not a cheap shot, its the truth ,and you all didn't want to hear the drama ,you post BS like that and expect others to go quietly into the nite . don't think so.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Guys these arguments and type of comments do not belong on the forums ! So please refrain going forward ! If you have a problem with someone or any other issue post it to private chat to the persons that you have an issue with ! Not on the forums as there are many other players who don't need to read this. We need to clean up the forums they are not a place to argue /rant and rave but a place to communicate calmly ! Important Information about raids member achievements ETC Thank you I'm not picking on any 1 person But am asking please post with moderation not tempers !

• Upvote 3