Static Guild is recruiting!

www.EnBStatic.com

Static is seeking dedicated players both new and old to sign up and become a part of our team!

Our members are a very helpful and knowledgeable group of guys and gals from
around the globe and together we work toward experiencing the sunrise to its fullest extent!

As one of the largest guilds in the Emu we always have members online involved in grouping/raiding/building etc

We host our own dedicated teamspeak server. (you are not required to use TS unless you are attending a Raid. In which case we ask that you have it installed and be on TS to follow the direction of raid leaders.)

Our Website/Forums allow our players to access & share game info. Including spawn times, mission info, optimal class gear setups, item drop locations etc

Static host over 130+ free guild vaults our members use to share weapons, devices, reactors, shields, comps, ammo samples, ores etc. (both PM and looted)

If you are interested in joining us or have further questions about Static plz contact one of the players below in game or ask for a static representative in new player chat.

(It is required that you register with our guild forum before you can be issued a guild invite!)            www.EnBStatic.com

Overtkill

Reverant

Hypnos

Alurra

Nicodemus or NikademusTT

Edited by Nicodemus
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

www.EnBStatic.com

Static is seeking dedicated players both new and old to sign up and become a part of our team!

Our members are a very helpful and knowledgeable group of guys and gals from
around the globe and together we work toward experiencing the sunrise to its fullest extent!

As one of the largest guilds in the Emu we always have members online involved in grouping/raiding/building etc

We host our own dedicated teamspeak server. (you are not required to use TS unless you are attending a Raid. In which case we ask that you have it installed and be on TS to follow the direction of raid leaders.)

Our Website/Forums allow our players to access & share game info. Including spawn times, mission info, optimal class gear setups, item drop locations etc

Static host over 130+ free guild vaults our members use to share weapons, devices, reactors, shields, comps, ammo samples, ores etc. (both PM and looted)

If you are interested in joining us or have further questions about Static plz contact one of the players below in game or ask for a static representative in new player chat.

(It is required that you register with our guild forum before you can be issued a guild invite!)            www.EnBStatic.com

Overtkill

Reverant

Hypnos

Alurra

Nicodemus or NikademusTT

If you have trouble catching me in game you can contact me via PM on these forums! Thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Nicodimus! I am some one who is looking to get back in to static. I was in there in Stress Test 4 My toon's are Wolfman - TE, and Mauiman - JD and a few others. I did go to the web site and registered. I am yet to get activated.

Thanks for your time!
-Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Nicodimus! I am some one who is looking to get back in to static. I was in there in Stress Test 4 My toon's are Wolfman - TE, and Mauiman - JD and a few others. I did go to the web site and registered. I am yet to get activated.

Thanks for your time!
-Alex

i remember wolfmanjd, i was a pw...cant remember my name though.

i registered on the site, im zohawnpw this time around

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I played live for a couple of years and I was with you pre-wipe in EMU but personal issues dragged me away for a while. Hoping you will accept me back again. Have re-registered on the guild site with my new mains name.

Safe Journeys all.. :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. I'm just returning back after about a year off. I was Hoping the Guild was still active and that I can get an invite. I have registered on the forums as of 10/10/14 around 2:20 a.m. central U.S. Main chr is Theosis. Thanks

ps. I've just started re-leveling got 4 chrs going their all just 30+ atm.

Edited by Shass37
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I'd love to join. I Started my characters back up so I will need to grind about 100+ levels for each. My main is supremespike.

Please ask for an officer in game who can recruit you.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

• 2 years later...