Launch issue - No Disk error

Started having problems yesterday with login, enter user name and password, press enter, loading screen closes.

Tonight I have a new version of that.  Afer pressing enter I get a windows critical error message:-

"There is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR1"

I get the option to Cancel, Try Again or Continue.  None of the options work and login screen closes.

I also get a Windows error saying "Net7Proxy.exe has stopped working" every time I close the game down.

Got three PCs running the game, only one is crashing out at login screen, all three get the Ne7Proxy message on game exit.

Any ideas please ?

1. Login - this is usually solved by checking the "Delete TH6 Files" check box.

2. No disk - I've had this happen to me also.  I have two hard drives and one of them sleeps when not in use.   I think the game sees the sleeping drive but can't access when it's sleeping.  I've gotten into the habit of running windows explorer and just getting a directory listing of that drive.  That wakes it up and the game runs.

3. Net7Proxy error - there's a problem in the proxy when shutting down.  It's a low priority issue as it doesn't affect the game.  Just ignore the error.

Thanks for the reply redoc.  The "Delete TH6 Files" check box has always had a tick in it, so I actually did the opposite of your suggestion and removed the tick.  Logged straight in no problem.  So I don't know if I read your advice wrong or I just got lucky but I'm back in the game again.

Only have one hard drive in my system and I usually log in to EnB right after boot up so the drive has been well exercised but thanks for the tip, I'll bear that in mind should I see this issue again.

I played EnB when it was live all those years ago, loved it, missed it, can't thank you guys enough for bringing back again.  Awsome job guys.