Join us on Teamspeak!

• 4 weeks later...

teamspeak three seems really choppy and hard to listen too, and its not just one person.

Im on there all the time and never have any issues with it being choppy or hard to listen too... Have you tried it lately? Maybe it was server hiccup.

• 2 weeks later...

I had TS3 launch day (i literally had nothing to do and got an email about it before it went live)...

I frakking love it... i dont like the permissions system... and the fact that it doesnt have an afk mover built in (but users have added it in the TS3 forums)

anyway will join later

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

Well it has been awhile since anyone wrote about Team Speak so here I am. It would be nice if some of you would pop in and say hi! After all we are in the 21st centry and there is now something called "Voice Chat" lol. Also, alot of the Programmers/Dev's/GM's are on TS and if you have questions we would love to hear them. You will find me there most of time in the room called "The Shadows". Drop in and we can chat. TTYL :-)

Merlin

Any chance of getting that added to the main page? That may get more folk's attention.

I'm sure there's a way, not quite sure how though. I'll ask around.

I was sitting on TS listening to music, Blacklung dropped in and said hi cause I was in other channel. <3 Since he cares about people. I already like him as a GM. I just sit on TS because usually majority of my posts are on bugs etc. Or if I find a major bug I can annoy one of the Dev(s) <3. Major as in something really dumb such as inf shield or such. A lot of the Dev(s) hide in the Dev channel though. >.>

I was sitting on TS listening to music, Blacklung dropped in and said hi cause I was in other channel. <3 Since he cares about people. I already like him as a GM. I just sit on TS because usually majority of my posts are on bugs etc. Or if I find a major bug I can annoy one of the Dev(s) <3. Major as in something really dumb such as inf shield or such. A lot of the Dev(s) hide in the Dev channel though. >.>

Just send a poke down our way and we'll either come up or drag you down. :)

• 2 weeks later...

so I was just banned by some random user on teamspeak. They came in speaking a differently language then added themselves to admin. Apparently most other users were banned as well and our channels were deleted. Kind of annoying but no big deal :)

<00:27:26> Welcome to E & B TeamSpeak 3 server.

<00:27:27> You subscribed to all channels

<00:27:54> "duck" was added to server group "Admin Server Query (2)" by Earth & Beyond Emulator.

<00:29:09> "miniphounette" connected

<00:29:20> "miniphounette" disconnected (leaving)

<00:30:05> "miniphounette" connected

<00:30:14> "duck" was added to server group "Server Admin (6)" by "duck".

<00:30:22> "Kenu" was removed from server group "Server Admin (6)" by "miniphounette".

<00:30:30> You were banned permanently from the server by "duck"

<00:30:30> Disconnected successfully

<00:30:35> Trying to resolve hostname TS.Net-7.org

<00:30:35> Trying to connect to server on TS.Net-7.org:9987

<00:30:36> You are banned permanently.

<00:30:36> Failed to connect to server

<00:30:46> Trying to resolve hostname TS.Net-7.org

<00:30:46> Trying to connect to server on TS.Net-7.org:9987

<00:30:46> You are banned permanently.

<00:30:46> Failed to connect to server

<00:31:02> Trying to resolve hostname TS.Net-7.org

<00:31:03> Trying to connect to server on TS.Net-7.org:9987

<00:31:03> You are banned permanently.

<00:31:03> Failed to connect to server

i so hate people like that... it really makes a good argument for the death penalty... used to get that in irc sometimes... talk about pissing me off... well in any event you can count on my vote for the death penalty and hopefully they will track the bastard down :)

i so hate people like that... it really makes a good argument for the death penalty... used to get that in irc sometimes... talk about pissing me off... well in any event you can count on my vote for the death penalty and hopefully they will track the bastard down :)

+1

• 1 month later...

That's a bit harsh, maybe just 72 straight hours of Barry Manilow while strapped to a chair, and if he hasn't cracked by then burning slivers under the fingernails so he won't ever be able to type again.

To me, that sounds more harsh than the death penalty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hate to break it to you Seaing, but that codec issue is all you. I never heard of this site called "Filehippo," sounds like a weird site anyway. So you can't blame it on us if your downloading "adult" software off some site and you get issues. :P

- Marco

PS: That is probably why you get some many "Issues."

"STOP DOWNLOADING, SAVE THE NOMMOS!"

- THis message is brought to you by the Kenu foundation.

Filehippo is legit.

I ran a TS server through my old webhost and always kept the server up to date by checking every other week for updates. Too bad my new host doesnt allow it on shared servers, my old one did though.

Edited by CptGemini

• 1 month later...

We now have a teamspeak 3 server. To use this server, you must download the teamspeak 3 client from http://www.teamspeak.com/

Teamspeak 3 Address: ts.net-7.org

Port: 9987

no password

Team Speak 3 has never worked on my laptop, and this is s winXP machine that was never intended for "chat" with anyone. I sort of like to keep all you internet folk in the corner of my mind, not in my rl like so many others like to do. I have even muted my virtual presence in virtual reality. I don't do face book or all those other bells and whistles unless someone specifically requests it. I can probably make the effort to reload my os on my laptop to see if there is some overlay between ts2 and ts3 causing some sort of file corruption, but it will take a painful need for me to do so. I just reloaded the os on this ancient 2002 machine, and boy did it hurt. SGO