Join us on Teamspeak!

The EnbEmu has a teamspeak. Join it to chat with fellow enb players and developers.

To use it, simply download the teamspeak client here

and enter the server address.

We are using Teamspeak 3

Server Address: TS.Net-7.org:9987

if that address doesn't work, try play.net-7.org:8760

--Kyp--
You should only need to direct client at 'ts.net-7.org' to connect now, TS has been repaired and is now fully functional behind the firewall.

Edited by Kyp
updated

The EnbEmu has a teamspeak. Join it to chat with fellow enb players and developers.

To use it, simply download the teamspeak client and enter the server address.

the server changed addresses after the crash

New Server Address: TS.Net-7.org:8760

it just tells me Error

We're going to see how Teamspeak 3 works because as of right now it's still in beta testing.

You can expect most of the DEVs to be hanging out on the Teamspeak 3 server for now.

If it doesn't do as well as we hope, we will probably move back to Teamspeak 2, but so far so good.

Both are running at the moment.

We now have a teamspeak 3 server. To use this server, you must download the teamspeak 3 client from http://www.teamspeak.com/

Teamspeak 3 Address: ts.net-7.org

Port: 9987

no password

i can get in an people can hear me..but everyone sounds like a dolphin on speed talking thru an aluminum tube filled with helium....really weird...should prob copy the sound for use in the game for the vir'x guite alien.but does not help me understand

i ran thru all the settings someone said that i was only showing from there end getting 1/2 the packets no idea how to fix this....so if this is how it goes from default you may have some probs on the upgrade

TS 2 regular works just fine so it was not data loss due to the blizzard around here

suggestions? someone said to upgrade my codecs (i could do that they are 6wks old) but doubt it is that

running xp prof edition with all the upgrades bells and whistles

anyhoo see you in game

Searing

HAHAHAHA.... Your windows and your processor are against you there. try reinstalling with the 32bit version of the software.

- Marco

no that was not it ...i had a codec pack called K-lite codec pack ....i unistalled that tried the k-lite codec pack mega version (more codecs) that did not work either ...tried the following codec pack diskunsi codec pack that one seems to work ok and was able to get into TS 3 and use it finally

so yeah that k-lite codec pack stuff is pretty common and a major choice on www.filehippo.com main page ...so this issue may come up again if anyone asks

Searing (try to keep me out of the clubhouse marco my evil laptop has overcome yet again......bhooyraywha (evil laugh)

hate to break it to you Seaing, but that codec issue is all you. I never heard of this site called "Filehippo," sounds like a weird site anyway. So you can't blame it on us if your downloading "adult" software off some site and you get issues. :rolleyes:

- Marco

PS: That is probably why you get some many "Issues."

"STOP DOWNLOADING, SAVE THE NOMMOS!"

- THis message is brought to you by the Kenu foundation.

well.....www.filehippo.com is prob as common a download source as www.downloads.com so that is prob not the issue

the funny thing is the k-lite codec pack and the k-lite codec mega pack they are common popular ways to get codecs on

both sites...so......just thought it was odd...so maybe it is simply the way the default works when you unpack these

codec packages ..don't know...i'm runnning xp pro with all the updates etc etc

anyway i'd check out www.filehippo.com for a quick way to get updates of popular freeware/shareware i'm sure others

on here know the site and will recommend it as well.

anyway ....there has to be SOME reason why Team Speak 3 is in beta ...must be us old laptop types mucking up the up

upgrade

by the by ....TS 3 works just fine now or did till it went down in the am last nite with 4 of us on i assume it is

now back up

(its fun getting email/www pages and on the game with a laptop that is worth -neg dollars...whoooo who)

searing

well.....www.filehippo.com is prob as common a download source as www.downloads.com so that is prob not the issue

the funny thing is the k-lite codec pack and the k-lite codec mega pack they are common popular ways to get codecs on

both sites...so......just thought it was odd...so maybe it is simply the way the default works when you unpack these

codec packages ..don't know...i'm runnning xp pro with all the updates etc etc

anyway i'd check out www.filehippo.com for a quick way to get updates of popular freeware/shareware i'm sure others

on here know the site and will recommend it as well.

anyway ....there has to be SOME reason why Team Speak 3 is in beta ...must be us old laptop types mucking up the up

upgrade

by the by ....TS 3 works just fine now or did till it went down in the am last nite with 4 of us on i assume it is

now back up

(its fun getting email/www pages and on the game with a laptop that is worth -neg dollars...whoooo who)

searing

It's in beta simply because it's an early release. If you look at the old teamspeak client it was TECHNICALLY in beta for as long as we used it. The "RC2" stands for release candidate 2.

In any case, it's not file hippo, I'm aware of the site. I'm going to go the way I always go with this one...

Searing, buy a new PC! ;P

It's in beta simply because it's an early release. If you look at the old teamspeak client it was TECHNICALLY in beta for as long as we used it. The "RC2" stands for release candidate 2.

In any case, it's not file hippo, I'm aware of the site. I'm going to go the way I always go with this one...

Searing, buy a new PC! ;P

but...but.....if MY UGLY laptop can get on then anyone's laptop can prob get on ...i'm like the bottom backstop to the project..i push technology's limits in the wrong direction (i knew i could be cutting edge at something as long as you don't look at the proper direction anyway.....but of course if it is just the cool laptops that are allowed in the EnB sandbox i would prob then have to concede your point

my laptop can get in the game but it def is not a "cool laptop"

(searing's laptop is now sad....will have to go to the island of unwanted toys here soon)

Searing

Well i have teamspeak 3 working now but...it does not in any way shape or form work with a 56k modem...so that is my only connection from work ...so that will put a crimp in my ts3 useage...it does however work fine if i can dig up bandwith

so it is NOT my laptop for once ...bandwidth issue...in that they don't care if i get on from work a modem is better then nothing (not by much) and i prob am not gonna pay $60/m to use a sprint card for wireless..can't afford that much as i am very tempted .they have a $40 plan but that lets you use like 7-8 whole hours a month with other issues... i think it was...zowie

anyway..game still works just fine via 56k modem in fact so well you can't tell the diff but that lag goes away at 56k modem speed (the modem is too slow for it usually to even register that lag happened weird)

anyway....all is well in Searing's world...launcher works ...now it just another hum drum laptop connecting to the project with no unique issues (it like i got out of an abusive relationship....i miss the excitement of my laptop being "bad"....(note to self: stay away from "bad girls" could also be a problem)

boring Searing....(sigh)

To use it, simply download the teamspeak client and enter the server address.

the server changed addresses after the crash

New Server Address: TS.Net-7.org:8760

ok david and some others managed to get me to sorta work (ugly but works) into team speak 3 those others with issues you may have to get in chat in enb and play chat for a bit to get it worked out so you can get tweaked to get into ts3 just figured i'd post that it can be done but may have to be done w/o voice for a bit while they "experiment on you" brohahahaha

anyway....works (sorta) at least they can sorta yell at me in ts 3 to get the heck to skype if they have something to tell me skype by the way works just great with enb game up , gm tools up, skype up, and team speak 3 up ....go figure

anyway just an FYI to update my last post

Searing

I'm in TS3.

<00:58:15> Trying to resolve hostname ts.net-7.org

<00:58:16> Connecting to server 87.106.15.95:9987

<00:58:21> Failed to connect to server

<00:58:38> Trying to resolve hostname play.net-7.org

<00:58:39> Connecting to server 217.160.5.19:9987

<00:58:45> Failed to connect to server

<00:59:37> Trying to resolve hostname TS.Net-7.org

<00:59:37> Connecting to server 87.106.15.95:8760

<00:59:42> Failed to connect to server

Is it up?

I'm in TS3.

<00:58:15> Trying to resolve hostname ts.net-7.org
<00:58:16> Connecting to server 87.106.15.95:9987
<00:58:21> Failed to connect to server
<00:58:38> Trying to resolve hostname play.net-7.org
<00:58:39> Connecting to server 217.160.5.19:9987
<00:58:45> Failed to connect to server
<00:59:37> Trying to resolve hostname TS.Net-7.org
<00:59:37> Connecting to server 87.106.15.95:8760
<00:59:42> Failed to connect to server

Is it up?

I'm on it now. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also not able to connect. I have tried both TS.Net-7.org and Play.net-7.org, and TS3 can not connect. I tried to install TS2 but apparently Windows 7 is missing a DLL or something.

I tried it again with TS.Net-7.org port 9987 instead of 8760 and it works. I think the server address in this thread needs to be changed to reflect this.