RD Base Raid

Yes VGE did a RD Base Raid . The First .

Yes WE DID ................

During the raid there was a few devs watching us ... a few bugs was found and the dev team is working on it .  What bug's you ask ? ... I can't say what excacty what they are but the data the devs got will make the raid better for ALL ...

PS. I would like to Thank the Dev Team for the Work they are doing . Alsome job .

I heard it took them two hours.  Sorry I missed it you guys, but the other devs gave me some very solid feedback.  Not much really needs changed, a few tweaks here and there, but for the most part it sounded doable, difficult, and went smoothly server/function-wise.

Ill take a look into the issues that were brought to my attention.  Well done, you guys.

Congrats to all that participated.

Was fun trying to figure it out and stay alive in the process.

Last Boss drop (or lack thereof) was a bit disappointing but other than that congrats to the Devs for this Rd Base Spin-off :)

"Working Progress" lol

Gratz on the completion, it was fun to listen/watch you guys in action.  Very Organized.

We are working on improving this Raid so watch this space(tm)

Was fun doing the raid and will do it again but not going to if the drops are as bad as they are now. not really worth the time and effort. was kind of funny that we didnt know if the raid was over cause what turned out to be the last boss dropped a L9 printable device , tac 9   i think. that was it lol

If that gets changed please let the players know ,  

thanks

Edited by Bellash

Was fun doing the raid and will do it again but not going to if the drops are as bad as they are now. not really worth the time and effort. was kind of funny that we didnt know if the raid was over cause what turned out to be the last boss dropped a L9 printable device , tac 9   i think. that was it lol

If that gets changed please let the players know ,  

thanks

You can not Manufacture the TAC9.

"Working Progress" lol

Gratz on the completion, it was fun to listen/watch you guys in action.  Very Organized.

We are working on improving this Raid so watch this space(tm)

Shaddex, you didn't happen to be recording the raid did you?

If so VGE would like a copy.

Well we did another RD Base raid and i can say things went much more smoothly. :D

Only thing is final Boss dropped only a TAC 9 ...again. I thought his drop table was to be adjusted in the last patch.

Can you please take another look at that?

I wasnt at last weekends dev meeting, I will be at this one.  The RD base fixes/adjustments based on live test feedback are a work in progress and may not be immediate (everything has to be discussed and so forth) but the loot tables are on the list of known issues with the raid.