Puk's Wing

Hi everyone,

I know I might be asking a question here that might not get answered but i'll ask anyway.

Can anyone give a rough idea where about the Puk's Wing Mod is? I've been looking for a few weeks now and no luck, i'm not asking for the exact position just roughly where it is and or where abouts the Taniwha's Pride drops, it's starting to get very annoying when I ask if anyone knows and i'm met with total silence.

Kind Regards

Kahkarot

Taniwha is in slayton

Hint: look inside the box made by: Stafford's Cairn, Red Dragon Camp 1, Red Dragon Camp 2, and Red Dragon Camp 9  :)

roughly a 1/day spawn.. others are lazy and will leave some of this retinue around. which should help you narrow down his path :)

• 4 months later...

I am also looking for Puk's wing. Seems the lvl 28 research vessels in Grissom dropped them before but after the sunrise I heard they gave it to a named RD in Grissom called Trong something. From what I hear - he "should be visible" from the nav path, but I haven't found him, which might be due to spawn rates.

Good luck in your search, tell me if you find it. I'll tell you if I do.