Mission - 'Deliver the Communications'

In the above mission, which you get from Gildro Booz in TAS Support Cruiser Theresa, Neptune, you have to deliver said communications to three separate stations, the first of which is Earthcore High Command in Zweihander. Unfortunately on arrival no-one seems to acknowledge the fact I have something to drop off. I have the communication discs in the cargo hold. Any suggestions on what to do?   Ta.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a great idea, but the trade goods vendor does not want them either?

Update: My TE and one of my TT's is doing this mission.  My TE went in, ran to everyone and tried to turn in the report.  Stiil no joy there.. But my TT never did more than land at the station, and his mission has updated and the 1st report is gone from Hold.  So, There appears to be some bug in the execution.

Sevin

Edited by 7dragoon

Sevin, 

I just looked at the mission code and it set to advance to the next step when you dock at the station - you do not need to see anyone there. I am not sure why it is not working for you - i run though it once quickly with no issues. 

I would suggest opening a ticket and one of the GMs can help get things advanced. 

El

Ok, Had to Forfeit the mission, then reaqquire. You do not even have to dock at the stations in question.  The mission updates when you arrive at the station.  2nd time around, it worked perfectly.. So..

Sevin

• 10 years later...