Using skills at warp/simultaneously

Well just couple things.

I did try to explain that 'cloak' is a function of the ship systems, not a Jenquai's mind. Cloaking is not a Psionic ability, but that didn't register with the naysayers so meh.

Sorry but cloaking is not engines/reactor/shield and its actually a skill you attain. In fact anything your L0 toon doesnt start with is an ability and not normal ship operation like you claim. Think about it, you have to see someone and be instructed on its use to gain it.

You are correct in that analysis Efi, but it is also not a Psionic ability and is in a fact a skill, but not a Psionic skill. The claim was that Jenquai could not possibly use all of their Psionic abilities at the same time, so they couldn't have cloak enabled while using another Psionic skill. My point was cloak isn't a Psionic ability and that using another Psionic, like summon or Psionic should not break cloak to use. As far as I remember, I was able to teleport self while cloaked. 

Further to that point, if JD's can not multitask using their Psionics, then there should be no way to use fold space or summon, with a Psionic shield active. But we can. 

My main focus at the start of this thread was to get rid of the "Error: Another skill is active". Whether that means automatically cancelling the active skill like in Live (eg. engaging another skill cancels the active skill and continues thru it's cycle, as opposed to manually deactivating a skill first)  or by having skills work simultaneously.