Transparency of Chat window/Advanced chat

Ok so Live I remember 2 things I haven't been able to figure out on Emulator and if someone could help me I'd appreciate it.  Transparency command to change the darkness and color of the background, it was very similar to the change color of text command.

There was also a way to have multiple chat windows.  Each one having it's own settings, Advanced chat options.  I don't see either of them in game and was wondering if I'm missing something or EnB Emulator based on an older client version so they just aren't in there.

Thank you

Crazyd

I suspect you may be thinking of another game. I can recall neither of these being in E&B retail, ever.

Still it would be something nice to have in.

The ability to change text colours for each channel, for example, for colour-blind people or people that dislike a colour.

And the transparency (if this could be done).

or u can change ingame to see the chat colour u try..

/setcolour new_player 1 1 1   

will set it to plain white numbers have to be between 0.1 and 1.0 mixing red/green/blue

transperant was never in. colors were. you could set the color of every day text and size the font. you could alter the color and size of different chats as well like: system notifications could changed from green to red etc. you couldn't change the font between chat channels though, just the colors.

So for example you wanted your guild chat to be red and the new player chat to be yellow, that was doable, but they were always the same font size you had set all your fonts to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Now for the roleplaying channel to be made re-colorable.