Zenshai Power Canon Lvl 7 Change Bonus Effects!

Zenshai Power Canon   Change Bonus Effects!

This Level 7 Gun seems to have worthless Bonus Effects.  I believe the ZPC is one of the most powerful lvl 7 guns currently available.

However it seems to have missle bonuses and not usable Gun Bonuses...   Would you please correct this... I would like to see some fun added back in this game!

Red, 

The ZPC was that way in Live as well and is part of a set of weapons which are there to support multiple type weapon configurations. There are several wepons that have these cross weapon bonuses. For example: 

For example these Missile Launchers have Projectile Buffs: Big Bertha, Bricole

There are even some PLs that have beam buffs like the Ninja Katana

So while it is a bit odd - it is as intended. Hope that helps. 

Ninja's Shuriken has an Improved Beam Handling buff.  It's a L8 Projectile Weapon available at Jove's Fury.  When the Ninja's Shuriken & the Pitbull Sr. are both built to 200% quality, the Shuriken actually has more unmodified DPS (it's also doesn't lose damage if used beyond 50% range as all beams do, and did in EnB Origins as well).  It's one of the better Jenquai usable Projectile Weapons.

:ph34r: 

I do understand the ZPC was setup with those buffs in live. I am just sorry you would need to level far beyond a lvl 150. To aquire enough points as a PW to have say Guns 9 and Missles 7 to take advantage of these buffs. I feel the Origional Dev's screwed

up or was just having a little fun screwing with the players when they set up those odd buffs.     

:mad: 

:ph34r: 

I do understand the ZPC was setup with those buffs in live. I am just sorry you would need to level far beyond a lvl 150. To aquire enough points as a PW to have say Guns 9 and Missles 7 to take advantage of these buffs. I feel the Origional Dev's screwed

up or was just having a little fun screwing with the players when they set up those odd buffs.     

:mad: 

You might be right, given that most characters using alternate weapons level them up with overdings.   The races don't have much in race support for their secondary & tertiary weapons.  Perhaps, at some point in the future, they'll be more support choices for alternate weapons, as I can see them at least of some use in some limited situations.

• 3 weeks later...

Red, you think that was bad.  It was worse in EA live, since you could only get 15 levels past level 150, 5 extra per type.  After that the EXP bars stayed full and you didn't level anymore.  Which means you had 150 earned SP +1 from I forgot what mission, +15 from the bonus levels, and the free first level the skills come with. 

I'd actually considered leveling Projectiles back in the day, due to the buffs on the drop Jen projectile weapons. Tanto, Katana, tetsu-bishi, shuriken.  That and for the most part they're up there in DPS with some of the progen Projectile weapons.

Only problem being you can't use level 9 projectiles as a jenpie.

Edited by Conraire

Red, you think that was bad.  It was worse in EA live, since you could only get 15 levels past level 150, 5 extra per type.  After that the EXP bars stayed full and you didn't level anymore.  Which means you had 150 earned SP +1 from I forgot what mission, +15 from the bonus levels, and the free first level the skills come with. 

I'd actually considered leveling Projectiles back in the day, due to the buffs on the drop Jen projectile weapons. Tanto, Katana, tetsu-bishi, shuriken.  That and for the most part they're up there in DPS with some of the progen Projectile weapons.

Only problem being you can't use level 9 projectiles as a jenpie.

Not true, my PW had every single dot in his skilltree.  You could overding and have skillpoints you couldnt even use because everything was full.  There was no 15 point limit.

Not true, my PW had every single dot in his skilltree.  You could overding and have skillpoints you couldnt even use because everything was full.  There was no 15 point limit.

You are both right and wrong... from the start there was a 15 skill point limit after 150.

It was like many other features removed at the same as the buddy skill point system came into play.

Had it not the buddy system would have been useless but was used as a means to max characters after 150.

Johnsilver