Credits / items traded to be shown in log message

SiSL

Similiar to dismantled item messages, especially for crafters, it would be nice to have credits / items traded with trade window is shown also as system message (similiar to tips)

Why do I ask this?

Because we crafters often get credits after item is finished at last trade, but some players places the money on first trade during the initial component trade. In that rush, it may even get lost from attention. So it will be nice to scroll up and see how much credits traded for both parties doing the trade. Would also remove question marks "- I gave you this  - you did?" type :)

You have received item A

You have received item B

You have given item C

You have received [X]  credits.

Or for players who traded...

You have given item A

You have given item B

You have received item C

You have given [X] credits.

Thank you...
Edited by SiSL
  • Downvote 1

Maybe another idea.. an price Info to the build

i.e

Aru Build 200% Mortar Alpha for 81037 credits (base manufacturing costs)

i know many ppl look up db for mats and prices but i see many ppl that dont have the slightest idea of the costs ...

• Downvote 1

Similiar to dismantled item messages, especially for crafters, it would be nice to have credits / items traded with trade window is shown also as system message (similiar to tips)

Why do I ask this?

Because we crafters often get credits after item is finished at last trade, but some players places the money on first trade during the initial component trade. In that rush, it may even get lost from attention. So it will be nice to scroll up and see how much credits traded for both parties doing the trade. Would also remove question marks "- I gave you this  - you did?" type :)

You have received item A

You have received item B

You have given item C

You have received [X]  credits.

Or for players who traded...

You have given item A

You have given item B

You have received item C

You have given [X] credits.

Thank you...

It may start to become a bit spammy, but it would be useful. I would make one adjustment thought:

You have received item A from player Y

You have received item B from player Y

You have given item C to player Y

You have received [X]  credits from player Y

Or for player who traded...

You have given item A to player Z

You have given item B to player Z

You have received item C from player Z

You have given [X] credits to player Z.
  • Downvote 1

Well, it would not be spammy if you use for instance "seperated" chat & COMPUTER messages side by side type.. But yes, it will be most useful also including player name like you suggested... 

Edited by SiSL

Maybe another idea.. an price Info to the build

i.e

Aru Build 200% Mortar Alpha for 81037 credits (base manufacturing costs)

i know many ppl look up db for mats and prices but i see many ppl that dont have the slightest idea of the costs ...

Costs differ with negotiate and not everyone would like to sell for "cost" price, so that might not be the good idea on crafting.

It is just traded stuff including credits not to be lost and could be seen via both parties doing transaction...

Edited by SiSL

Nah u got me wrong. Everyone can make his own prices but i found some player that ask for a build.. u take thier parts and build it for em and when u present your build u find out the customer doesnt know the price ... to use the Mortar Alpha again.... shows 15k creds in the window.. was more like a note to the customer what price he should pay at least.

First of all, thank you again, it is lovely... 

Following are feedback from today's chat from various people:

- It would be nice if it is in system messages, not chat messages (similiar to solo dismantle broadcast) 

- Also would be lovely if number of items are shown in them like : 300 Ores 

While at it, it would be also nice to make distinction who traded what to who, currently from log can not see who traded what to who if both parties traded something in return...

Like system message spam as following from a single trade window that transacts:

[TRADE] Zackman has traded 1 Nitrious Oxide System 200%

[TRADE] SiSL has traded 300 Minosium to ZackmanJD

[TRADE] SiSL has traded 300000 credits to ZackmanJD

Edited by SiSL

OK, now that you have made these one or two people happy, can you give the rest of us a way to turn all if this info off.  It is waaaay too much. 

I'm not saying some won't find it useful, but please give us a way to disable it, like the /hidelogins command.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But only 3 people asked for it.  Why do those 3 get their way.  I have heard complaints in game and no kudos. 

However I don't spend much time on the market channel, it may be loved there.

Edited by GenghisBob
  • Downvote 1