VERY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION to an annoying problem

Nikko

Hello Net7 Server Developers

I have just installede the game and the patch :( no problem there, and installed the Net7 installer, and it autoupdated everything to the latest version, just perfect.

I have been playing the game now and a lot of the ppl ingame, we talked about not a problem really but just something annoying that also lacks that

professionalism.

Can you please make an update, so the "EA Registration" page dissapears when the game just starts.

When the game starts you have to click "Cancel" to the EA Registration to get to the "Login Screen".

Can you make an update so when the game starts :P it goes to the "Login Screen" where you can type your username and password DIRECTLY.

That must be possible somehow :P

Nope I never saw that EA Registration message either.

But changing the rules of conduct to our own message is a good idea.

I copy-pasted the Net7 CoD from the PDF. It's VERY UGLY and I didn't edit it any further so this is just a proof of concept.

Copy roc.txt to \Earth & Beyond\Data\client\text\

There you are... new rules to agree to :P

EDIT: the autopatcher will revert to the original file when there is an update. Maybe someone can provide a file with more relevant rules to be included with LaunchNet7 autoupdates.

roc.txt

I have nothing that pops up for reg with EA that i have to cancel out off for reg. I go strait to login screen. Also i have not edited anything to make this happen. can you post a SS of this reg screen?

42674786.png

• Upvote 1

I have never had this pop up when i start the game...

[image pulled from another post]

l_3a5ad3551e7c43ca93f5ca5cbccc6093.jpg

all i get is the "i agree" screen to accept and follow the rules.... hehe

ROCK ON!!

I get this message on three seperate installs, it mus be from the specific demo file I used or something.

It pops up every single time I load the game, along with the "I Agree" screen first.

I get this message on three seperate installs, it mus be from the specific demo file I used or something.

It pops up every single time I load the game, along with the "I Agree" screen first.

Ah, well Im using my pre-ordered CD's that I bought during beta. Dont know how, but I still gots them =)

Might even have the box, heh.

if im not misstaken thats actually an registry setting

try and import this reg fileenb_reg.zip

That reg file only works for 32-bit windows.

For 64-bit os, modify the key in the reg file from:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Westwood Studios\Earth and Beyond\Registration]

to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Westwood Studios\Earth and Beyond\Registration]

Hello Net7 Server Developers

I have just installede the game and the patch :D no problem there, and installed the Net7 installer, and it autoupdated everything to the latest version, just perfect.

I have been playing the game now and a lot of the ppl ingame, we talked about not a problem really but just something annoying that also lacks that

professionalism.

Can you please make an update, so the "EA Registration" page dissapears when the game just starts.

When the game starts you have to click "Cancel" to the EA Registration to get to the "Login Screen".

Can you make an update so when the game starts :P it goes to the "Login Screen" where you can type your username and password DIRECTLY.

That must be possible somehow :P

(Added a file that will fix, ONLY for 64-bit Operating Systems. - Kyp)

• Upvote 1