- Leaky Power Cell (L5)

- Empty Cargo Container (L6)

Currently he takes:

- Wrackage Slag (L2)

- Unused Escape Pod (L9)

- Landing Strut (L7)

- Scrap Metal 

Edited by SiSL

I need to go out and test him, to see what he takes now, but he used to take 5 things I am sure of before his changes: Debris, Wreckage Slag, Scrap metal, Landing Struts and Leaky Power Cells.  Pre-changes I just took everything that I thought they might like, popped it in my hold and that was the only way I could get any kind of chat bubble out of him, no goodies - no chat <_<

I was really surprised to see that he did NOT take the Empty Cargo Containers L6 :blink: as they looked exactly like the graphic for many of the "Crate of' devices that they build.

You just need to take the right stuff to him? But maybe there is a faction requirement.  I have confirmed he takes wreckage slag, scrap metal and escape pods.  Try these.  Lest us know if he still fails to talk to you.

Empty Cargo Containers he does NOT take. I tried em yesterday.

No it does not...

But Stanig earlier asked in chat about some hulk-only loot before adding Unused Escape Pod etc. This is a thread collecting hulk-only trash loots for Stanig's attention to add to list...

Edited by SiSL

Please keep in mind that all may not be added.  I may add a few but I also want to keep it well balanced and so forth.

I think Tier by tier might be suffice there... In the end those are junk. Basically Leeroy idea was there to help clearing hulks mostly as far as I remember which was nice for a few weeks all hulks were cleared :)