Hello all.

Just want to introduce myself. 

I have never played this game, and only heard about it when I cruised by a forum reading about the mmo's they play, and how they like them.  This game was mentioned, and I thought I would check it out. 

So, I'm downloading the Earth and Beyond client, is there anything else I need to download from the portal before I am able to dabble around with the game?

I like how the forum and portal are all layed out as well, really cool.

Anyway, I hope to jump in and mess around a bit.  Seems like something I might like to play.

Welcome :)

Make sure to download Net-7 Unified Installer. Game setup will not be your main launcher but this :) 

And for Windows Vista / 7 / 8, make sure you have run the Net-7 client via "Run as Administrator" setting, or you can set them "compability mode" to XP as in FAQ section of Net-7.org :)

You can check out this thread https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/2094-new-player-help/

No ! Dont do it !

It is a trap. It draws you in, slowly tightens the embrace.

They are watching you. Their preying eyes lurking in the dark. Waiting for that moment to turn you to the dark side.

Your mind will slowly erode to a state of utter enjoyment.

Once you are in, you cant get out. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

I have to get out ! Please oh please let me out, i still remember Zion. Yes i really do!

Let me OUT!

oh look, an asteroid .. .i .. must .. mine .. ..

Started a JE, now a JD and really enjoying that.  Met a friend as well, made me some stuff for my ship and we explored a bit for about 4 hours.  Was pretty cool, plan to do a lot more after I get up.  Thanks for all the help guys, it's very appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...