New guild creation issue.

I got a group together today to remake my guild I selected a name paid the fee everyone said ok. Nothing happened. Logged off and back on nothing tried again and got an error that a guild with that name was in the process of being created. Try again later. So I figured maybe it didn't like the Name? Then I got nvidian is already creating a guild or some crap like that. And its just stuck there. I in case it's needed the guild name is suppose to be First Strike.

Heya,

the only thing i can see in the code is a condition, where one of the group members is getting disconnected (crash etc) while creating the guild.

If this happens (eg. multiboxing), the guild creation process would be interrupted but not giving you a message at this point.

I added some code informing the player that the creation process was interrupted due to an inactive (LD) group member. The new code is also freeing the guild-name you used in the guild creation process, so you can try again with the same name.

Live with the next publish.