Mining my own bussiness.

As the topic implies, i like to mine. More so then anything else.

The reason can be the same as for any other miner out there perhaps. I concider it me personall "endgame".

Though i would like my mining to be functional and incorporate some goals within the profession in the form of Ore packs.

Now  information on ore packs for ammo and module/gear builds are obtainable via the database.

There are however missions  or even the mighty agrippa series that require ore.

My question is, is there a way to find out the compleet ore requirements for all sorts of missions including the compleet agrippa lines somewhere to be found ?

It is a service i like to provide with my mining.

This might be a worthy Miners' Project, to list the target ores for missions. Speaking from the viewpoint of the Call Forward mission walkthrough, a complete list of ores, amounts, and when in the mission they will be needed sounds like a valid project. I don't know if the Developer team, the GMs, or whatnot may approve or disapprove of players making materials walkthroughs for fellow players, but nothing is stopping you from taking such an asset off-site to be sure. Via the Items Database, you could find the necessary ores for items, mission turn-ins, and other uses. Listing them and their mission would help your fellow Miners decide on what to put on the Market to the Component builders. They certainly appreciate having crafted 200% items from 200% components via ores.

Mining is a worthy occupation in the Emulator. I have listened on Teamspeak and in chat channels the call of the Component builders who need those items, not only for Builds, but also for Raid and run triggers, (e.g. Fishmaster2000, Face of the Ten-Gu, OCD, etc.) The more Miners that can get out there with clear target ores, the better the economy in the Emulator will flourish.

After Mining will comes Refining. Some missions require refined ores. Some ores are NEVER to be refined. A list of such would be helpful to those Miners who intend to enter the Market and make a profit off of hard work.

Related to Mining is Scavenging for systems, (e.g. Prototype systems, Prototype ammo samples, Ancient Artifacts, etc.) from hulks. Miners are the only ones that can extract those systems and other valuable items. A list of what classes may benefit from the "aa" items would be handy for Miners who seek to put those unearthed arcana up for bidders.

You have a good idea going. Make it happen and Miners will see glory once more in the Market.

From the Economy Department of NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat Edited by Pakkrat

A lot of this information is kind of out there already.  Flechette ammo needs Toxic Substrate which needs Worm Bits ans Persephonite.  Look up Worm Bits and you find its also used in three different substrates.

Look up Flechette and you find the weapon and you can see it needs Profero Manus Manu, Foedius vox Redivivus, and Stage II Encryptions.  Look up these and....you get the picture.

I like the idea of Agrippa but its too impenetrable for me to bother starting (just yet).  I would LOVE to see a list of the Agrippa components, equip and weapons, and another list of the new mission-only rewards.  That would be a very good start and might kick off interest in Agrippa and the missions.

One way to dig out this info is to do a search like 'show me L7 engines, manufacturable, that I cannot build'.  Easier if you have most engines printed.

You can also 'show cookbook' but its not in an easily digestible format that you could paste into a spreadsheet.

One answer is to mine everything and keep everything - start those ore mule now.   However - that all said, there is not a huge market for most things except ammo ores.  If I were you I'd start a TT and a Warrior too.

Thank you for the replies. I just got home from work.

I do indeed allready have several storage characters for the ores i mine. I dont refine them and when a request comes along in market channel or so, i can then support.

Over time i will gather  sufficient information to set up various ore packs then that can help out others in the game and save them some time.

The offered suggestions i will not discard and look in to it. Thank you again.

Edited by Xpo

• 3 weeks later...

Since Agrippa was mentioned this is a list for the Weapons side stage 1:

MXXIC

• lv 1 Raw Topaz
  • lv 4 Meteoric Sand
  • lv 2 Phosphates (refined)
  • lv 3 High impact Plastic

Hull Mesh Laminate III

• lv 1 Graphite
  • lv 3 Boron
  • lv 5 Raw Sapphire