Team Vault

It's basically useful for friends, guilds etc.

For instance, guilds are always having stuff they want to contribute to new guild members, like low level gear, items not used by others anymore etc etc.

You can use "Team vault" here as a guild vault by simply setting up a vault called (eg) "Engines1to5", or "Shield4to7" and so on.

Then you add all guildies that should have access, so they can take items they need (via portal) and even PUT items in the vault (for others).

Lets say you have 50 members assigned to a vault, that would be 50.000 * 50 = 2.500.000 (mil.) a day.

2,5 Mil/day is peanuts for a L150 toon (Guild leader) since a single item drop from BBW drones are already 1,4 Mil per...

• 2 weeks later...

I dont fully understand this feature or where I can read up about it. Is this more or less a guild bank? A shared guild bank of sorts that players can deposit and remove items and credits from?

It would be interesting to see how many Team Vault are actually currently active?  It would seem cheaper if I, as a guild leader, create an account and use all 45 toons' cargo-and-vault space as Team Vault?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone I have some questions about the Team Vault at the Portal, I'll ask then maybe you can reply in the outline

1. Once a Team Vault is created or added, can we remove our characters from it?
  2. Can the creator remove individuals from it? an or block them?
  3. is there one an only administrator?
  4. Can the creator, or admin delete a Team vault?
  5. Does the Team Vault work like our Personal Vault? like logging into the Portal to transfer to another player, or add, or remove items from it, without being at a ingame Terminal? This a little confusing I'll explain, Team Vault Char name is (ABC) and is on the Team Vault list to access it, Char name (DEF) has an item that is not on Team Vault list, but has an item to transfer to (ABC) Char, Can (DEF) Char transfer to (ABC) if (ABC) and (DEF) Char's are under the same Account to the Team Vault for All to see or use?

Thank you if can reply, am thinking about adding one

Edited by Brack

1. A team vault is a avatar/character you declare as a team vault. So it is the creator's personal toon

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes. You delete the toon ingame like any other toon

5. Yes

You CAN keep the toon if you want and simply remove the team vault function from that "vault toon", both way works.

Think of a team vault as a regular toon that has an "ACL" (access control list) - you can add and remove other players from that list, you can also block the team vault (temp) or remove the vault status from it (permanent).