Items that does not drop (Missing / Broken Lines)

Let's list here what items are not in loot tables (ofcourse except if their content is not in yet, it does not count)

Those are items that has lower or upper levels drooping but not themselves.... Where DB says "it does not drop" and also no builders. Basically "forgotten items" , not "not-yet-in-game" ones...  

Starting with:

Engine: Apollo VII  - L5 & L6 is there, but not 7 ---

Edited by SiSL

Hi

The apollo 7 drops from a mob that is in a sector that has not been opened up yet on the Play server.

Is this as intended ? But it was not forgotten.

Riia

Hi

The apollo 7 drops from a mob that is in a sector that has not been opened up yet on the Play server.

Is this as intended ? But it was not forgotten.

Riia

Thank you for clarification. It would be nice to hide items from DB that is not supposed to be in-game yet till they are in game (biggest example as Solar Sails L7 & L8 comes to mind). Apollo VII for example is not really curicial item when Zeus line starts there, however, felt like it is been missed from loot tables considering no other builders either confirming it is also not raid loot ;)

Currently there is no way we players supposed to know such distinctions as you can guess... 

For instance, when someone asks for something in market, I look for it to DB and if I don't have it, take it to my queue to obtain or do a reasearch about it, this item particularly intruged me since I have L5 & 6 blueprints. 

May be that's for Web Devs, to make a distinction "Not-ingame yet" vs. "Does not drop" 

Edited by SiSL