End Game Content

As players come to the end game, just as in any MMO, you eventually max out. Well with the current game code, is there a way for the developers to expand? Such as intoducing Lv10 equipment and progressing the games evolution? Opening up more sectors for exploration to introduce this new found content, and maybe a new raid! Would be some food for thought as more players hit end game. I know this is an emulator and trying to replicate what EA did but that seems a bit narrow if you have the ability to expand.

There are many sectors and content  (and yes, your precious raids) yet to be opened without need an level increase... 

Always the same question when toons approaching to level cap...

Edited by SiSL

What SiSL said.  There's a thread that has a map of what the game will look like in the future.  Those things will be added in time, when the storyline progresses to the point that's apropriate for them.  Has a link offsite to the map, though I've noticed that Sho'da'kan Nebula isn't listed on it, though there's an under construction gate in Paramis that should lead there.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/192-updated-map/

Also remember this emulator has 3 new class with support stories of their own, sectors that were never available in live.

Alot of the end game content you are refering to wasn't even included at launch , the professional paid developers did it as they went eg, vrix, mordana etc etc

There have been some code issues that have been a focus lately brought to the fore by higher demands but while I'm not allowed to tell secrets there is more content in the wings.

While the stability issues have been getting ironed out , content dev's are being regularly beaten , I mean encouraged to get stuff ready.

Also if you have the skills  in coding , work can always be found for those willing to work, pay is unbelieveable you will be amazed how much you get to do for FREE !!!

Keep smiling

Alk