-High-Grade Engines for Sale!- Bugged out

Furthering myself along the mission chain for "High-Grade Engines for Sale!", I've become stuck at the point where I need to stall for time with Lady DeWinter. Talking with her, she asks, "Hey (name), when are you going to give me that Infinicorp ExecReport Cy864?" After continuing the conversation with a pronounced "OK...." from my part, she then proceeds to ramble on through her shrill, harsh, and deplorably annoying audio recordings (which are definitely not as fun nor exciting as 'MEMEMEME.. MUUMUMUMUMMMmm').

And thus, after logging out, using /fmu, and scrolling through the mission and listening to her audio for more than several occasions, I've run out of options to further my quest than to come here for help. It may be a bug, or it may be my misunderstanding. Thanks for your time.

Skadovsk

That line, if it's the build engines chain (the one from the npc in the lounge) should inevitably end up through whatever talk tree you take to her knowing you're stalling her, she points out that its to late and she already has the engine built, after which you go break the news to the npc in the lounge and they break out in hysterics then resigned compliance. They send you to I think Judy Bristol in Earth station, (the build npc there), can't remember if they send you with an item or not..someone else answer that one.

3. /clap Good, now I want you to take this report to Lady DeWinter on Somerled
Station. It is important that this report not be provided to anyone else. Do you
understand me?|

if you get to this stage and have no cargo room,you dont get the   'Infinitycorp ExecReport for the next stage wich is where you get stuck.